slow84ta>"fastest import in myrtle beach"

this story motivates me to set up some sort of Uncle Bens east coast tour and just hit up as many local forums as we can and do call outs. Show the rest of the import owners how to really rice out their hondas BMW’s and scoobs :wink:

[quote=“psphinx81,post:17,topic:37829"”]

wow very respectable time NA :tup: whats done to the car? i assume heads/cam/intake?

[/quote]

stock head castings…

[quote=“MOBOOST4U,post:18,topic:37829"”]

Maybe people just think he is the fastest because all the real car guys in Myrtle Beach dont waste thier time on a forum where a kid with a 12 second car thinks he is the fastest import lol.

Last time I went there, all I saw was rice! it was pretty sad.
(not a shot at you, 11.6 is fast any day)

[/quote]

:gotme:

I’ve heard rumors of an 11second gti and a 500hp neon, but I haven’t seen either

:tup: to the uncle bens tour

[quote=“slow84ta,post:22,topic:37829"”]

I’ve heard rumors of an 11second gti and a 500hp neon, but I haven’t seen either

[/quote]

You should run this neon for old times sake… neon > 350 :rofl:
OT: i miss you:gay2:

[quote=“91CRXSI,post:21,topic:37829"”]

this story motivates me to set up some sort of Uncle Bens east coast tour and just hit up as many local forums as we can and do call outs. Show the rest of the import owners how to really rice out their hondas BMW’s and scoobs :wink:

[/quote]

and the trailers and trucks to tow the broken cars back to b-lo…

[quote=“Slopoke,post:23,topic:37829"”]

You should run this neon for old times sake… neon > 350 :rofl:
OT: i miss you:gay2:

[/quote]

haha, the current owner of the said 350 replaced the stock heads with some trick flows and ran a mid 12s :tup:

Wow…last time I saw your car it had a TPI setup in it…do you still have the 84 or is it somthing new? I haven’t seen you in a while.

??? I never had a tpi setup, you thinking of JeremyNYR’s car. Honest mistake, our cars are about the only 2 84s in wny that look like they do… well he has a lt1/t56 now…

:tup:

[quote=“slow84ta,post:27,topic:37829"”]

… well he has a lt1/t56 now…

:tup:

[/quote]

My old engine tranny! Didn’t know he already had it together. Nice ass stomping too :tup:

[quote=“95Z28,post:28,topic:37829"”]

My old engine tranny! Didn’t know he already had it together. Nice ass stomping too :tup:

[/quote]

He had in the car to moch up somethings, last i heard his car was apart again to do paint…

What forum are you on? importsnc?
Next time your in Charlotte for the weekend let me know. They have meets every saturday night. There is a couple decent cars. Only 2 fbods last meet I was at. There are a ton of 240’s and honda’s. I’m not sure how much those guys are into racing tho. Its kind of like the Buffalo crowd as in they don’t like ass clowning at meets, but unlike buffalo because there are some body kits.

[quote=“intense98rt,post:30,topic:37829"”]

What forum are you on? importsnc?
Next time your in Charlotte for the weekend let me know. They have meets every saturday night. There is a couple decent cars. Only 2 fbods last meet I was at. There are a ton of 240’s and honda’s. I’m not sure how much those guys are into racing tho. Its kind of like the Buffalo crowd as in they don’t like ass clowning at meets, but unlike buffalo because there are some body kits.

[/quote]

I’m on scfyb.com <– South Carolina F & Y bodies

I was in charlotte for business, next time I’m and have time to stop by a meet, I’ll let you know!

There is another charlotte based forum that has tons of different cars, much like nyspeed.

$100? :lol:

I would have told him to go to the junkyard and spend it on an interior for his tin can, so his mom wouldnt be so embarrased when she drives it to work in the morning.

[quote=“JSTANEON,post:32,topic:37829"”]

$100? :lol:

I would have told him to go to the junkyard and spend it on an interior for his tin can, so his mom wouldnt be so embarrased when she drives it to work in the morning.

[/quote]

:whip:

I would’ve love to, but there was no reason to be a dick to him, because he wasn’t :gotme:

but that would be pretty damn funny

Nice job putting him in his place.

I find it hard to believe a 12.6 is the fastest import anywhere though. Thats like STi/Evo with a turboback and a tune.

[quote=“SI01,post:34,topic:37829"”]

Nice job putting him in his place.

I find it hard to believe a 12.6 is the fastest import anywhere though. Thats like STi/Evo with a turboback and a tune.

[/quote]

it’s unfortunate, myrtle beach’s car scene is full of ricers and mexicans that have every part Auto Zone sells. For example a mid 90s mustang moched up to look like the green eclipse in F&F 1. :smash2: