slow84ta>unsuspecting c5 owner

Riding down the side road to pit lane I pulled up next to a c5 z06. Driver in his early 30s. As soon as I pulled up he asked “Is it fast?” and I replied “It’s mostly stock” and he said “lets go just for fun anyway” I replied “no problem”

It’s time for us to go, he pulls 1 car right away and another car as my rear decides to slide out and as I let off to shift into 2nd. Finally in second the tires decide to grip and I start reelling him in. As I shift into 3rd we’re neck and neck then I proceed to run out 3rd and finish with about a 2 car lead or so…

It was a great run and at the next light the driver said “that ain’t stock, nice run!” and I said “well you didn’t specify what part of the car you were asking about” hahaha

too bad it’s for sale…
well time for something better anyway :tup:

is this the 15th anni car?

please say it is

what were u drivin jim?

Pics of said z06 killer?

:word:

nice run.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:4,topic:35533"”]

Pics of said z06 killer?

[/quote]

:picsorstfu:

a slow84ta??? .guess not.

probably the fastest car in the world “viper”

see pictures for details…
<--------

you have the white 4th gen TA in your avatar? your profile says you have a camry & the '84… details plz :slight_smile:

Sorry I didn’t update my profile…
I picked up this car a few weeks ago through someone I know down here…

[quote=“slow84ta”"]

“well you didn’t specify what part of the car you were asking about”

[/quote]

haha nice. good kill :tup:

tell us about it! it looks fairly quick… specs/mods?

2002 with 135k and has been in an accident. Wasn’t a major wreck, but enough to get the car repainted. I bought it from a kid that just graduated college and couldn’t afford it any longer with student loan payments kicking in. He bought the car off an older gentleman that used the car alot and put a bunch of miles on it obviously.

It has a T-Rex Cam, Jethot Coated Long Tube headers, 4:11s, few suspension goodies, and of course tuned.
ZR1 style rims off a Camaro SS with nittos all around.

Previous owner ran the car to a best 11.5 @ 120mph. The car has alot in it and still runs strong for the miles! Myself and a buddy installed a zex kit. Should run 11.0s or better with the spray.

Previous owner had 8k left to pay on the car so I Offered a low ball 9k cash and he took at my surprise.

It justs a temporary toy, I plan on selling it off soon…

nothing special just a mild ls1 :gotme:

http://community.webshots.com/user/slow84ta

Main plans are still for the 15th, but as everyone else that knows me I get distracted with other projects all the time…(funny thing is about that, is that 84 could be running next week If I just put in the time)

Spiffy :slight_smile:

neat you back in Buffalo with this??

We need another white one to cruise with…its easier to get out of trouble.

Nope, still living in myrtle beach as I will probably for awhile, but I am driving up this coming weekend, just haven’t decided on 35mpg vs lo 20 mpg yet and 87 oct vs 93 :gotme: plus I’m coming up for business so I might not have time to play anyway

nice nice car.

wheels up launche’s are’nt stock or slow:smash2:Nice toy, glad ur haven fun:D