slowest race evar, sweet89s13>suprad's mkIII

my na 240sx pwns 89 supra mkIII turbo@ 10lbs from a dig. i really don’t know what happened but i won. we did it 3 times but this is only the first vid. i had to do one last race before i boosted it, this vid was 2 weeks before i had to tear it apart because my stock clutch couldnt take the abuse, or the new coming boost.
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=18437420

That mk3 needs to buy some go fast parts from me. :slight_smile:

it pounds 12lbs no problem but for some reason there is boost drop, and there are new coulplers new bov, so im thinking there is something wrong with the wastegate, or actuator, its running a stock turbo and it bangs fuel cut, it runs strong but the boost drop is a killer, sometimes it sticks at 10lbs, others it drops to 5lbs. idk and he has full 3’’ exhaust with a divorced dp, so idk

who completed 0-60 first?

or did you even get going that fast?

bwwaahahahahahaah yea we got to 60 it was me first…idk got to the top of 3rd. THATS how SLOW we were going ahahahahhah still fun though.

nice fireball lol for n/a

you look chubby, lose some pounds, learn to launch and youll be doing high 15s

You look :gay2: so go suck a dick. Chubby…hahaha good one.

p.s. no need to be an asshole, just messing around and throw up a funny vid.

Fart can yay! Did those cars even get over 100?

[quote=“hummingbird,post:7,topic:37219"”]

you look chubby, lose some pounds, learn to launch and youll be doing high 15s

[/quote]

Wow what a douche bag statement.

QuoteFart can yay! Did those cars even get over 100?*Quote *

No, not every car can be uber fast like yours, and im sorry about the $500 cat-back, that i bought on my way to turbocharging my secretary hauler.

[quote=“articzap,post:10,topic:37219"”]

Wow what a douche bag statement.

[/quote]

Thank you. I wouldn’t be so much of an asshole to someone else. Especially if they don’t even know me.

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:9,topic:37219"”]

Fart can yay! Did those cars even get over 100?

[/quote]

Must suck to drive FWD.

I can honestly say that was one of the slowest races I have ever seen. Get to modding boys!!