Slowmarro has a hidden fascination with male genitalia.

And this is all just from ONE thread

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=28732

Searches for other male related subjects from his user name come up with at least 50 results each not to mention constant picture references.

Secret it out.

Discuss.

Random NWS photos in this thread will get you banned, per NWS rules and just fellow courtesy

Hidden implies that he tried hiding it. He posted it publicly, so there’s no “hidden” fascination. He loves dick, and has no problem showing it.

yeah, he pretty much turned that thread into the gay sex thread

Touche.

However, what if he tries to deny this love?

So all this gay bashing, this whole time, was just a coverup?

Vlad wants slomarrow to pack his fudge

Coconut Baseball Bat

Vlad ya want some of the meatpaws ? I feel offended vlad , just cause I’m comfy cracking gay jokes u think I’m queer !!! That’s cool

Slowmarro is hot, I’d suck him off.

Is that gay?

For some reason vlad loves only seeing my gay comments , I think he does wanna Fuck me . But really vlad I’m not the only one saying shit yet ya wanna try and bust on me or call me out like I’m the gay one !!! I really feel like your calling me a fa**ot.

And then they

Those 15 comments above were out of your ~40 comments in that thread.

It’s just around every third post.

Yes it’s just you. You do it often enough, tasteless and rude enough for me to clearly notice.

Don’t start pulling a murdogg and crying"why meee???"

Because you’re doing it :facepalm

Stop doing it and I will stop noticing it.

You love any discussion of a pickle, wiener or any other sexual male innuendo you can make or comment on with occasionally putting up a picture.

Sounds like you made this thread just to get a rise out of slowmarro… how childish of you vladimir

Sounds like Slowmarro was pushing his homosexual comments in enough places on the site for me to make an observation about the frequency of use.

Last thing I want is a “rise out of slowmarro”.

However judging by your custom user field, you haven’t learn a damn thing about having your privileges taken away and abuse features provided.

How many guys can you bang before your gay?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/misspelling/your.png

vlad this thread is dumb. who gives a fuck if he makes gay comments? (besides you)
its called joking around. obviously your sense of humor needs some developing.

Multiple other users have done it… so I figured it was ok. If the frequency of his talk about cocks and stuff bothered you so much, why not just take it to pm’s and ask him about it?

Little you know, I’ve done that already.

[Either resize the pics or don’t post them at all.]

So then why would you make a thread about it? Why would you try to embarrass our good friend slowmarro?

Judging from this I can tell you still wish you were in highschool since you’re trying to spread rumors about someone else. Just because he mentions dicks and stuff, he has an infatuation? Lettuce be cereal… and grow up a bit.