Would you look at that? TDI Logik Petes lack of credibility ITT

Who would have thought that he was all talk and wouldn’t back up his own words?

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q26/vovchandr/db69fbc9.jpg

:dunno

:popcorn

Yea sorry I like the site as its a great time waster… J/w why you On my shit so hard body?

Think someone has a man crush on Peter :gay2

Just fucking ban everybody. Itll be nice and quiet here for you Vlad.

This forum sucks cock. Bunch of gheys in here. mod is a communist. Etc…

Hey the man promised to leave and be gone like the wind.

Why I got it out for you? Want me to start going through and finding times of you saying im taking advantage of members or how much this site sucks or other moments of you talking shit about what you know nothing about?

Then you offer to leave all on your own just to be supported by 3 staff members in that decision and yet youre still here?

Ban all the shitheads Vlad, no one will care.

O yea, ni99er.

Ban all the shitheads Vlad, no one will care.

O yea, ni99er.

QFT

:rofl

at least 1/7 members ITT loves penis in and around their mouth

I have brought many many members to this site to get it where it is and your gonna put me on blast. I donated to this site, major player of the SRS section, give out plenty of good knowledge but alot of shit too.

If I left im pretty sure other members will start to trickle away and then this site will end up like nads… Do you really want that to happen to this site.

I’m being 100% serious here

Lol

It’s gonna happen if OP keeps being a pussy

Members leave others come, thats how it works.

The real issue here is you speaking empty words like you always do.

Why would you say that if you weren’t going to stand by your own damn words?

What sort of credibility do you have? And you dare call others out.

:shift

Pete, a bunch of noobs will keep flooding this site and Vlad will get what he wants, to be a babysitter/commy moderator.

There are more threads active about how much this forum blows than car/scene talk. Doesn’t that tell you anything?! Lmao

And then there is you.

If you hate me and the site so much, why are you still here?

Empty words as well?

How are my words empty?

Pete was viewing a thread for an event that he attended and pics of him were posted. Whos starting shit with who now? Then cries in 40 threads about its my form wahwah. Man, i was understanding and saw your points and views vlad but after this all the shit talking and storms are 100% acceptable.

Oh and BTW if it wasnt for Peter i never would of found this site or all the cool people ive met on it. Not saying im a huge benefit or contribution to the site but its helped me before.

Your hot air if I’m empty words