is there a legit fucking reason I cant use cp?

Seriously what the FUCK?

Cut the shit.

PJB, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

stupid fucking bullshit my shit got hacked what the fucking fuck is this fucking shit about?

hahahha god damn vlad sucks at that shit

its fucking childish and not fucking necessary. Dumbass thinks he pays my bills or some shit like that. Fuck that I pay my own bills.

what? dude are you seriously drunk lol

I’m sure he just fucked it up, he’s good at that lol I doubt it was malicious. However, I would DEFINITELY change all your shit right now if I was still a mod.

because you couldnt change it back

ha ha

GOT’M

I’m not fucking drunk and I can guarantee it was on purpose

I did it Paul, it was all me fucking with your head. :haha j/k

But on a serious note…holy getting all bent outta shape over not being able to change your avatar and signature on an interwebs fordumz Now that is funniez :ahh

LOUD NOISES

Surely a glitch in the Matrix, I’ll look into it.

Free sites have their short comings.

Paul. You’re drunk. Go home.

I was home and dont know why everybody thinks Im fucking drunk when I havent drank in days.

Im just not into playing baby games.

Damn. drank enough to be drunk for days

Try posting when you sober up Paul

Lol

Happy Birthday.

Happy birthday!!

hahahahahaha great thread to wake up to! aaaaammmmmaaazing!

If one shitty beer kept me drunk for 4 days I’d sure as fuck save a lot of money at bars.