Would you look at that? TDI Logik Petes lack of credibility ITT

You said you would be “gone like the wind” if asked.

3 staff members told you goodbye.

You’re still here.

LOL @ people following cheap ass Peter.

YES I’M STILL HERE WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR POINT VLAD???

FUCK

who are you to talk?

hahahaha yessssssssssssssssss

In case you missed it.

your a lost cause who cares what i said, i’m still here ain’t i? so what i said was a lie, a hoax, a scam, a trick, a false statement, i’m wrong, WHO CARES BRO!!!

FUCKKKKK

The internet cares Pete

yea tell me about

If you are trying to call me cheap far from it there kiddo. Move out of mommy and daddys house

kiddo? stfu your a tool. enjoy your life i’ll enjoy mine.
why should i move out? to live in a shithole apartment and pay rent to live in a DUMP and WASTE my money? yea, no thanks. i’ll buy my own property and not be under water or rolling over payments like you.

you may not be cheap but actually i’m not either, i just know how to save my money and look where it got me.

na pretty sure you are for starting the thread.

great come back, hot air.

Dudes… im not taking sides here… But its Vlads website… You dont have to love Vlad but at least respect him while you use his shit.

Idk, maybe the sewer rats that raised me, tought me different, but if someone offers me something and I use it I dont have to like them but I at least respect them for what they supply for me.

just sayin.

I’m not mad.

I’m just glad your credibility is shot and your true colors come out.

I will bring this thread up every time you ever try to call anybody else out.

Just for good measure this was your dumbass statement

About this incident.

It’s $40 for a month and that will get you a banner, and a sticky thread.

If you’re willing to pay $20 for each reference to other people, this is a no brainier as I’m sure you got quite a few sales from the site already.

• Vladimir[/quote]

That was on 7th of May.

It’s $40 for a month and that will get you a banner, and a sticky thread.

If you’re willing to pay $20 for each reference to other people, this is a no brainier as I’m sure you got quite a few sales from the site already.

• Vladimir[/quote]

Lemme see how much business I get off this sale, so far everyone has flaked in typical shift fashion.[/quote][/quote]

can you make me a deal for June July and August? Im going to school at the end of august.[/quote]

Sure.

You want a sticky/banner setup?

You have a banner?[/quote]

nope, could singh make me one?[/quote]

Any luck with Singh?

You wanted 3 months right? We could start counting in June and end at the end of August.

Have you decided which way you want to do it? Pre or retroactive?[/quote]

what way would you suggest?[/quote]

Haven’t heard from you? You never send me a banner either?

I’m assuming you didn’t move forward with the agreement so if you’d like to market next year we can start over. Right now there is another detailing sponsor inquiring about vending prices so we shall see.[/quote][/quote]

That was on July 30th.

Then I get this message after everything was said and done, seeing how many cars you did.

Total and complete failure. Not even one car. Flakers[/quote]

And then after I had to look into the matter to see if you did actually do anything

Total and complete failure. Not even one car. Flakers[/quote]

?[/quote]

aero flaked those other two were from in may[/quote]

…from your other sponsor thread that was only left up because of the agreement.

So what you’re trying to tell me is you go no business thanks to the site.

Obviously honor system didn’t with you and I should have known better.[/quote]

I owe you for chuck and travis. as far as the august sale it has been zero business.[/quote]

That was early September.

You do realize I made you the fairest deal possible… advertise all you want and if you get any cars just throw me a slice for being the driving force for sales.

"

"

You’ve agreed, marketed done the jobs, YOU said yourself you owe me money, I haven’t even asked for the money since we’ve had the discussion as I felt as this wasn’t a fair deal to me and I’d rather not go on having any sort of deals with you and now your little friend wants to bring it up saying

Man oh man, you need new friends because this one is just making you look embarrassed.

I’m sure I’ll find another detailer to gladly advertise on the site, Kramer has been wanting to do it for quite some time and there are many others, maybe even Bakerian, but have fun having your name and your business ethics tarnished over the petty money.

:popcorn:pop

Cliffs: read bold[/QUOTE]

And that’s not counting all the other shit that came out of your mouth in recent months, saying you know how much it costs to run the site and what’s involved in these matters.

You want to stick around be my guest, but the headaches you caused aren’t just going to be forgotten, I’ll make sure of that.

dear god shut up

Plus rep to benny

I think the only person who cares is you so shut the fuck up.

And what creditability? Did I scam somebody on here? I said I’d leave well guess what I didn’t.

Your garbage dude and full of bullshit would love to have a face to face conversation with your commie ass

Blah blah

[/quote]

LOL VLAD GOT CAUGHT STEALING? THIS CAN’T GET OUT. NO ONE CAN KNOW ABOUT THIS. DON’T TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW.

You just don’t get it do ya?

Goodbye.

Dammit I missed the edit.

:rofl

it was rich

Epic