Slowsilverado03 in the military in texas

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/josh.bmp

:beer:

ok? :1320:

Air Force

He is in Lackland AFB, Tx, he is attending a 2week aircrew under grad course, then he will attend a 17 day sier survival course/ pow camp, then will attend a week water survival course in Pensicola, Fl, then he is off to Altus AFB, Ok for basic boom operator course for 3 weeks, upon graduation, he will pin on his enlisted aircrew wings.

roid case !!!

:cool: whats up TOSS!

nice hat :kekegay:

I feel sorry for him because he is coming to Altus AFB, thats where I’m at. Ask anyone who has ever stepped foot here, and they will tell you generally the same thing, it sucks. That survival course/POW thing, I’ve heard it’s pretty rough. It’s up in Washington and they dig up a bunch of info on your family, stuff you haven’t told them about. I guess they really get to you, mentally.

just talked to him the other day…it seems like he has his ups and downs lately

What unit is he with?

G-Unit

He is going to be a in-flight refueler , I dont know his division.

I’m a 1 alpha 0, and I willbe in the 97 trg, oooooo and I passed my block test today HOOWA, and survival school will be fun.

congrats

Prob the same unit I am with,The 171 Air Rfueling Wing

Thanks brian, and I probly will be with the 171

thats cool. look me up. I am in the Security Forces. Good luck with the SEAR training.

My brother went through the pow/survival course a few years ago in the Air Force. hint, don’t eat or drink too much of anything. They did all kinds of “fun” stuff to him.

I think my cousin had some survival training in the florida swamps back when he first got in. He lived off berries for a few weeks. Now he’s off to some AFB 50 miles south a bagdad.

will do