well this weekend i got the info on my deployment

well i got transfered to lancaster pa. to a Port operations unit…that means i will be back to supervising loading and off loading of ships…woop wooop…going to Kuwait not Iraq anymore

welll from 30 october to 25 november i will be in lancaster with my new unit getting everythign together

26 november i will be in route to Ff Dix NJ to the mobilization station…thats where you get all new equipement, weapons and NBC training …

10 jan fly to kuwait city to start my 554 days in country…

i bet no one gives a fuck anyways

ps i voluntered for this

Good luck man, be safe.

god damn 554 days in country

good luck, god bless.maybe youll get luckey and be transfered you to fort pussy instead.J/K

:sadwavey:

me <3 you! Be careful. :sadwavey:

u will be missed slow…i still can not thank u enough for bringing me to meetings and showing me jj’s place…u have been too kind…u r a very nice person…may god be with u…be safe and good luck :sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey:

good luck… !!!

Good luck like I said and you haveto show me the pcis fo the tank prior to leaving :sadwavey:

But hell thats in a few months so no worries for now :smiley:

u gonna be stationed at alie asaleem?

thats cool well have to have a party for u im feeling filithy corral

i forget the name but it is where the navy and airforce are staioned …it is supose to be the best place there…right at the port…i will give you the name when i get it

yeah it should be ali

i hope so …i heard that place is tits

it is now wasnt 5 years ago…use to be infested with rats! now its all cool

good luck and be safe.

:sadwavey: :frowning: try to have fun and bang some hoes for me :slight_smile:

2 of the top 3 post whore will be out of pa now

Good luck. Glad you got switched from Iraq!