anyone have experience in the army reserve?

although it has nothing to do with cars, but has anyone done any army reserve training or have any experience in this field? if so, can you shed some light. i’m looking into it and am a bit interested but would like to talk with people who have been there and done that. thanks!

Im not in the army reserve but i am Reg force. i can answerer some questions for ya if u like. Im currently training in Borden. so any way i can help tlk to ya later

Cheers
Chris

you have a pm! im also very interested in reg force.

Dan of MSSC

my buddy does it, he seems to like it alot.

Speaking of army reserve. I saw a G.I. Joe on Kipling yesterday. Waiting for his bus. Was it Dan?

My Girlfriends brother has been in the Army for 4 years now and he loves it. He is now in the anti aircraft squadren or something like that. He is highly trained in shooting down aircraft. He brought home some videos they secretly filmed while training and it was amazing to see how surface to air missiles work. And he was showing me flight patterns that aircraft must make etc. It’s cool stuff. He also served one year in Afganistan peace keeping. And he brought videos from there showing a enemy vehicle getting blown up by a toe missile fired from a US hummer. As well as some building getting bombed etc.
This is his last year in the army he is now becoming a police officer for OPP.
That’s the good thing about the Army, if you stay in it for a while and earn your stripes it leaves you with a wide variety of carrier fields you can get into with out a problem. The Army provides good training for many different field, from automechanics to doctors so when you are out you will not have a hard time landing a job and if you do they will find you a placement.
One of my uncles back home was in the Navy for only 2 years but he got trained for underwater welding. He now works for a comapny in Greece that does underwater welding for emergency ship repairs and underwater pipelines etc. and he makes sick money.

Link to vids? :x:

thats weird to hear that, from what i was told by a freind that is currently active in the military is that the education u get in the army is useless out here, and not recognized

I wish! Those were sick vids. I told them to post it but he was afraid because it’s classified and some of those vid’s were maid without the authorization of a sargent so he can get big time shafted.