Small block twin turbo> shift haters

my dog is richer than Travis

no travis bashing. i know its fun, but dont do it.

Ill put another $100 on this race. Me vs TT Vette. I gotta win at least $100 cuz brooks is gonna eat my lunch lol

why not? Do we need a special thread for that?

I mean fuck it my pic is all over this forum right now so I can be a target but not him? Is it because he cries?

:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:rofl

you chose to post that picture. you opened yourself up to it. in this case, travis didnt do anything to deserve it.

Fair enough?
http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=4182

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

much like you posting that picture. he did it to himself as well… in that situation. in this thread travis didnt provoke anyone to start bashing him

give it a while

but im sure it will be locked before that

So can we make a new thread in relation to his pic? John, want to do the honors there?

do whatever you want, within the terms of the site;)

im going out, this thread can ride all night. i mean super’vette needs to chime in again doesnt he?

yes

Cool. Ill let John start it though. He’s got inside info.

as long as they arent personal attacks, or contain truth information used in a manner to harm the person in any way.

saying you look like a pedo in that picture isnt going to ruin you, and effect anything.

alot of what people have brought down on travis is highly degrading. now whether he brings it upon himself or deserves it is between him and the person doing it. but ill say it here and say it once if anything personal goes down inhere, its done.

now lets keep up with the threads topic, mclaren gp vs US.

Im emotionally scarred by people saying I look like a kid raper though.

Lies!