Small M3 compilation video..

First time using iMovie

nvm, video already moved to this post

Do you go to Hudson Valley Community College?

cool. This is the M318 isnt it?

haha I did . . . does that look familiar?

Entertaining vid, thanks for sharing… I have an E36 too… What is done to yours? If you don’t have a build thread, put up some pics and start one.

lol. I started watching the video and the first guy in the movie I was like, “I know that kid”. Didn’t realize it was you who posted ha.

Nice video.

yup

I have a couple, but I’m always buying and getting rid of them. The first e36 in the vid was a completely stock-never seen snow-'95 m3. The car at the end was a 318 chassis with every part, bolt, and nut off the M3 because since it got t-boned and I couldn’t use the chassis, but everything else was usable.

I’ll be doing some more big modifications to the car this spring hopefully and probably after that I’ll post a complete build thread with the finished product.

haha, yup that was me a couple years ago. Thanks

Nice car brah.

good times, kosta

haha, yea. I’ll be doing something like that again but transferring the parts over to my sedan. How’s your e36 doing btw??

Cool smoke shows. If your down to beat the shit out cars goto a drift event, so much fun on an open track.

Not bad man… just put many hours in to the body. It’ll be ready for paint anytime now. I also threw in a set of s50 cams I had laying around, complete ///m brake swap, bigger sways, more bushings, etc… It’ll be out this summer

Niiice . . it better freaking be. We gots to represent the sedans! …I hope those cams weren’t just “laying around” …it makes me tense just hearing that lol, but knowing u it probably wasn’t literal cause I know u know better. I also just put on the m3 brakes last fall cause I didn’t want to buy new pads for the 325i brakes lol. What’d u do to the body?? …I’m looking for a dr. side front fender and have a warped dr. rear quarter panel.

Yea, tires are expensive. I only drift/do donuts when tires are ready to be thrown out anyway. …Get me sponsored and I’ll drift lol

cool

check it out if u haven’t . . . buuuuuuuump

dont buy new tires to drift on :retardclap

So watcha recommend is the best route to find tires to drift with?

I’ve done tire dumpster diving and crawled threw entire tractor trailers full of used tires trying to find the right ones, back in the day lol. Dont really want to do that again.