smartphone questions.. need help quick!

So unfortuntly I broke my cellphone in half yesterday…I am in need of a new phone asap and I can’t upgrade until March.I am thinking of buying one online either a palm 700w or a Audiovoxx XV6700.
What is the pros and cons to these phones. And if I do this I’m going to buy off ebay. I have never bought a phone of ebay. What should I look for, and Is it easy to switch to a new phone and keep my same plan?

6700 > treo… i made this thread before… do a search for it… or go to pdaphonehome.com ya know what… im bored at work… if u wanna call and i can tell u the differences pm me lol

verizon or sprint?

Verizon. I’m not to worried about the differences but I’m more worried about purchasing on ebay. I don’t want to spend $200 and then have the phone be a POS

i dunno… thats the risk of ebay… i dont have verizon, but through sprint, my 6700 has worked very well for me… im tethered to the net right now on it… at 230.4 bps… not bad for a cell phone

for verizon right now for a pda I prefer the 6700 over the Q simply because the 6700 is a touchscreen. If the q had touchscreen I would probably love it. But the fact that its a pda without a stylus is bs…

Anywho if you can holdout I’d recommend that 6800 in the other thread. Looks like it kicks ass