SmokinDiesel's 1996 Dodge Cummins 12 Valve FORSALE

The time has come where it is time for me to sell my truck. The truck is just no longer practical in my life, and I need something nice, quite, and with a backseat for a little girl. This truck was my absolute dream to build, and it is time for me to pass on the dream.

This truck was professionally built by all of us at Keystone Diesel, and I can assure you that NO corners were cut, and NO cost was spared when building this truck. Anyone that knows me can atest for my attention to detail. The truck has ALWAYS been well maintained, oil is changed every 3,000 miles with Rotella with only a Fleetguard filter. I have only ran Sunoco fuel with the addition of Stanadyna Performance Additive.

The paint, body, interior, and overall condition of the truck is immaculate … and I ALWAYS pampered this truck. Being a detailer myself, I take GREAT pride in keeping my truck looking the best possible, and my hard work and dedication has always paid off.

Truck just received brand new brakes all around, new rear drums, and all new lines.

Heres the specs:

-1996 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT
-Cummins 12 Valve
-142,xxx Miles
-Standard Cab
-Long Bed
-4x4
-5-Speed
-3.73 Gears
-Towing Package
-Power Windows, Door Locks

Heres the aftermarkets:
Appearance
-Custom Silver Mist Metallic Pearl Paint (Painted By Grillo’s Automotive)

-Matching Bushwacker Extenda-Fender Fender Flairs

-3rd Generation Badging (with custom “Big Rig Edition” on
tailgate)

-Dodge 3-Piece Bug Shield

-Vent Shade Rain Guards

-Dual Rear Wheel Tailgate Marker Light

-Westin Stainless Step Bars

-One Piece Crystal Headlights w/ Chrome Housing

-Xenon 6000k HID Light (Low Beam, High Beam, Fog Light)

-Stainless Ram Head 3rd Brake Light Cover

-Procomp 6079 Chrome 16x10 Wheels Wrapped In Procomp Xtreme A/T’s (90% Tread Left)

Suspension
-Procomp 2" Leveling Kit

-DT Pro Fab +2 Control Arms

-Adjustable Trac Bar

-Skyjacker Steering Stabilizer

Interior
-Tan Carpet

-Dark Grey Cover Craft Seat Covers

-Huskey Liner Black Floor Mats

-Geno’s Garage Black Dash Cover (The dash is in PERFECT condition under the cover, no cracks or dryrots … It is simply there to add more black to the interior and break up the colors, can be easily removed if needed/wanted)

-Geno’s Garage Cup Smoothie

-Alpine DVA-310 7" Indash Motorized DVD Player

-Rockford Fosgate Amplifier

-Infinity Speakers

-Sirius Satellite Radio

-Cobra 29 LTD Classic Nightwatch CB Radio

-Autometer 3-Gauge A-Pillar Pod

-Autometer Steering Column Gauge Pod

-Custom Lexan Gauge Pod For Factory Fog Light Switch

-Autometer Phantom II
0-1600 Pyrometer
0-60 psi Boost
0-100 psi Oil Pressure
0-100 psi Fuel Pressure

-Autometer Cobalt D-PIC Gauge

-Stewart Warner Pro Shift Light w/ Digital Tach & Peak RPM Playback (Fully Programable)

-Snow Performance Digital Water/Methonal Controller
(You will not see one wire throughout the interior, I took great time & care to hide EVERY WIRE to give things a clean, factory look)

Performance
-Southbend 3600 Double Disc Clutch w/ 1 3/8" Imput Shaft

-Fully Ported & Polished 12 Valve Head With O-Rings(Machine Work Done By Greg Dahl @ GMS Racing Engines)

-Competition Valve Job

-Haisley Machine #60 Pound Valve Springs

-New Factory Head Gasket

-ARP 12mm Headstuds (New Style)

-Haisley 4,000 RPM Gov. Springs

-AFC Spring Kit

-Custom Tuned P-7100 215/913 Pump

-Keystone Diesel Custom #100 Fuel Plate

-24* Of Timing

-Custom 5x18 Injectors

-Custom Laser Cut Delivery Valves

-Carbon Fiber CFM Intake Manifold w/ 3-Tapped Ports

-ATS 3-Piece Exhaust Manifold w/ 2-Tapped Ports

-Industrial Injection 66/74/14 Silver Bullet Turbo (Less than 100 miles)

-AFE Stage II Intake w/ Prefilter & Extra Filter

-PDR Heavy Duty Intercooler Boots w/ Clamps

-Airdog 150gph Fuel Pump w/ Half Inch Lines (Holds 30psi Steady)

-Snow Performance Stage 3 Water/Methonal Injection w/ 7-Gallon Tank Mounted In Bed.

-Custom 6" Miter Cut Stacks

-Custom Extang Full Tilt Tonneau Cover

Everything in the “Performance Section” has LESS THAN 5,000 Miles on it (Silver Bullet has less than 100 miles)

The truck runs fantasic and pulls STRONG. It has previously dynoed 580hp, 1,178 ft-lb on a Industrial 62mm towing turbo. With the new Silver Bullet, I am confident that the truck will produce 600hp on fuel alone, and well over 600hp with the water/methonal.

The truck gets more compliments than you could believe, everywhere it goes. It is a true showable truck, that will run with the best of them.

It has also been featured in 8-Lug Performance Magazine, in the January 2009 Issue. I got a cover picture, and a full 5-page spread with the title of “One Clean, Mean 12-Valve”

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/1699/17892119wv7.jpg http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/6551/33159281jq0.jpg http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/9900/50949055ew9.jpg http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/9194/12384814vp2.jpg http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2953/22143680vj8.jpg[/QUOTE]

Heres is also the link to my entire build thread that I kept posted & updated on here, to share with all of your guys. There are tons of pictures, info, videos, etc …

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/94-98-performance-parts-discussion/67380-smokindiesel-s-1996-dodge-cummins-build.html

Most of you know me, and my truck, and know the pride that I took in it. Everything was always well taken care of & never abused.

Asking Price-$21,000 OBO

If you are seriously interested in the truck, PLEASE by all means make me a reasonable offer and we can discuss things.

If you have ANY QUESTIONS at all please feel free to contact me …

You can contact me on here

Email
mcharlton1984@gmail.com

mike@keystone-diesel.com

Phone
412-582-0533

I look forward to speaking with you and thank you for taking the time to look at the ad.

Michael Charlton
Keystone Diesel

i can DEF vouch for this truck…Mike takes extremely good care of it & keeps it spotless every time it comes out and about…it was built with the best stuff & built by the best

rode in it numerous times and it is unreal ! !

I can also vouch for this… FAST/CLEAN. Fastest truck i’ve been in, as well as the cleanest.

the only thing you can vouch for is the underbody. stfu.

Awesome truck though. Whoever buys it will be getting a hell of a deal.

If I was in the position to buy a truck I’d have picked this up already.

Sorry to see it have to go :frowning:

mikes my boy and its super clean and fast good luck hope you are doin the right thing dog

Thanks for the kind words guys!

BUMP
I need this gone, spread the word & make an offer!

TTT

MAKE AN OFFER!!!

TTT

BEST OFFER!!!

id throw it up on ebay man might get a better bite there

Trades? I put this up on another forum and a guy was curious about a trade.

Not looking for trades right now Zach. IF I would consider I would need a trade plus cash. I’m trying to get away from diesels all together … I need an SUV! What site did you put it on? Thanks dude!

MustangMafia.com. The trade would be for a 2003 SVT Cobra, Sonic Blue.

there you go mike back seat for the kid and lots of horses under your ass

Wow … I have always wanted a Cobra … You know that Zach! …

thats all you Mike i can see you rockin a cobra

Dooooooooooooooooo it!!!

Yeah, I know. Well let me know what you decide (I know you said no trades), but hey. Then I’ll let the other guy know.

As tempting as that is … A Cobra is still not practical. I need a nice 4wd SUV with room that I can drive year round.

TBSS !