Smoking weed and traveling the globe for pain relief [split]

:lol @ cut rate mail order doc overseas.

Been there man (3 different places). I did all their crap they do here. Hasn’t worked for me. I even did their new ‘marketing gimmic’ (the spinal decompression). That’s the new hype for people with back issues. One chiropractor had a HUGE 80page ‘testimony’ binder in his waiting room.

It didn’t do JACK for me. Luckily, I got reimbursed on my taxes for the majority of that medical expense. It was a waste.

So either 1) those testimonies and the new method is a joke or 2) I haven’t been properly diagnosed and was getting the wrong treatments for my issue.

By the way…regarding the ‘quality’ of european doctors. You guys do realize that many pro athletes go to Europe for various medical procedures. Just sayin. And they have the money to pay the doctors here in the US. The doctor I am getting an appointment with is actually a professional sports medicine doctor in Ternopil, Ukraine who primarily works with the pro soccer team in the area and body builders who dead lift, etc. (three of my cousins are pro lifters over there and one of them actually won silver a number of years ago in the entire country). I’m also going to a swiss clinic over there which is supposed to be state of the art. I trust their opinion far more than I trust the opinion of some joe shmoes’ on Shift518.com :lol.

Like I said…America is NOT number 1 in everything. Sorry to burst your guys’ bubble.

Anyway…peace out. I’ll make sure to post some pics of my trip if I go sight seeing. Ya’ll will probably enjoy that much.