Smokinssssssss vs. gay civic, smokins vs. deathbyrt 4/23

Drew finally has traction. Turbo civics can have 1000whp but if they can only get 250 to the pavement whats the point… Civics are great 1/4 cars with slicks but for street racing anything less than a 100 roll they are useless. Makes Supra traction look good. 6SPD EG and GermanPSI can vouch for this. AWD or well tuned RWD owns on the street.

The civic woulda been closer with prolly 450whp because it woulda hooked 3rd gear. Also why did u guys stop so early, what was that like 120mph?

I understand. If he wants to race me, he can race me on my terms.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Looked like 60-90 to me.

Ahh the Honda stigma. Nice runs. Deaths car is pretty BA.

Im pissed… death hit me up and was gonna pick me up. Would have been fun ridin shotty in that thing.

Get this idiot on the forum, at once

dude seriously im not even going to say much. I am just going to take mental note of what your saying right now just to make another thread just like this one when we solve our problems.

yah I stopped at 120…clearly I didnt need to go faster. 125 is the top of my 4th gear.

I was short shifting my car, and lifting on every shift on all these runs as well. I also had my nitrous controller set to delay spray .05 seconds after every shift

plus I didnt feel safe going faster. I have a really bad vibration coming from my car I need to solve and I aired down my mickeys before we went out so it started to get wobbly over 100.

Nice runs dude

Thats if I even feel like racing you. Id rather just go out and race for fun rather than have you shoot your mouth off that your “King of the streets”

and what are your conditions? Anything over a 60 roll you can go find a new way home pizza boy.

im racing murdoggg , that and thanks kev . i go down last night wit your cock sensor and ya dont even show up

ohhhhh the ironyyyyyy :rofl

Looks like THIS pizza boy kicked your ass laat night :wink:

On motor that is :rofl

60 would be the least I would do and its going longer than 120. If I want to go higher, wel go higher… If not, I really just don’t give a fuck and you can find someone else to heckle.

Sorrry brehhhhh. Il stop up at the shop and grab it from you.

ahhh I dont think you realize that your started this little fiasco between us. I made a comment that we should run, before your car blew up…Joking. You took it to heart and got all PMSish and said I need the biggest shot I have bla bla.

moral of the story, you set me off. When your ready, let me know. If you dont feel like running me, thats fine…but then stop talking shit because in case you didnt notice, Im still holding onto what you said in your build thread.

also, The civic from last night started the shit talking. I had plans to run him on motor vs his pump and he talked shit to other people that he clearly didnt know would come back and tell me…and I solved that shit quick.

lol whatever you say.

why dont we continue this little conversation when your car is actually done and ready to back up what your saying.

GM > Honda

Track should be fun this year, that highway run shit is gay. 10 cars with retards following so when something goes run there’s a huge pileup.

What is up with all the condition shit? A power adder is a power adder at the end of the day. It’s still his setup. I wouldn’t wanna run drew unless he was going all
out, makes no sense.