Smokinssssssss vs. gay civic, smokins vs. deathbyrt 4/23

Oh hell yea! Do work Lance! With heated seats!

Well, him on pump and me on e85 from a 40 is me putting 2-3~ cars on him

From a 60-120 I’m a head a car or so then he starts to reel me in… Couple runs he ended up at my door as were done at 120, couple runs he couldn’t catch me…

A 26" (245/45/17) will help me stay in my power… Blehhh… Vids tommorrow (kinda shitty)

He did not want to do a dig. He was on mt drag radials… He also has no diff.

He’s not really a bad kid at all.

Deckers new setup should be good for right around 500~ on pump (62mm) turbo

what Im seeing from this in my domestic view is…

“more traction problems and laggy as fuck. I want a 80 roll”

He was also brake boosting me and was not brake boosting last night he said

Evo Did work

and what shit did he talk about me tonight?

Brake boosting solves lag though but = more burnout LOL

I need IC and dig some fuks in the 200! Just saying.

LOL what a fucking liar dude!

im sorry but you can clearly hear him brake boosting. Excuse after excuse! Holy shittt

even better yet, that clip above he had NO wheel spin…he still got yanked just as hard as all the other runs. Poor fella.

Nothin, he said racin you chewed up his radials and on the last run he was reelin you in

30r’s have anti surge housing and sound like that… That wasn’t brake boosting, you would’ve heard the wastegate stay open before the hit

hmmm the last run, so run #6? yah, I let off and was coasting on that run. Thats why he was reeling me in. I was off the throttle!

if he wants to continue making excuses I have no problems doing this all over again, GIVING him a one car hit.

then why does it sound so much different here?

If he was brake boosting you’d hear wastegate without a doubt. I can’t watch the vids so I have no idea.

I dunno. One video the turbo is spooled while he is beeping and the other video it sounds like the turbo doesnt exist. Just a little weird to me.

He was at the desired speed and didn’t have to modulate the throttle… When you watch my vids you’ll hear him brake boosting… Trust me and by no means am I trying to stick up for him here, just clearing this up LOL

either way, I dont think it would have made a difference in the outcome.

Mostly due to traction I’m sure. Otherwise would have been much closer. I am also not sticking up for him, lol.

I agree. However from our 60 roll, He hooked and I still yanked…

Yea the fact that this idiot tried to race you with with 550whp in a front wheel drive car on a cold night on 205 street tires really proves his level of intelligence.