smokinssssssssssssss

congrats and good luck this weekend man . if ya want just throw me the keys to the whitee ss and ill make sure ya stay kots lol . remember man , now that ya married ya dont get fucky fucky as much anymore but when ya do tear it up kid lol

Congrats, please detach balls and insert into lockbox. Lol hope its the best weekend of your life man.

LOL John.

Congrats Smokinssssssssss

congrats man, im tminus 8 months or so

Congrats, sir! And John would def take good care of your car, I’m sure.

LOL!!

I am actually thinking of leaving the camaro at my parents house and giving my dad the keys for the week so he can drive it around lolll

Thanks guys. Hoping for good weather sunday cause its a outside wedding.

Congrats smokin

congrats brother. sunday looks to be a good day.

Weather looks chilly but good as long as you are getting married outside locally

Lean her up against the wall cause its a gang bang, oh yes it is… cause gang bangs can be such a thrill… when I was younger and in my prime, i used to gang bang all the tiiimmmee.

Enjoy and good luck Drew.

Good luck Drew and enjoy your self.

Welcome to the party drew, please leave your balls at the door!

Congrats man, and enjoy every minute of it!

Congrats man!

congrats to you and the lady. Laura and i send you guys our best!

Congrats bud

congrats slugger

Congrats.

I just wrote my lawyer the final 800 dollar check to finish the divorce to get rid of my lying cheating exwife. lol

Congrats Camar-bro!

damnit now pjb really has no chance with drew…oh well…confrats and good luck bud!

CONGRATS!

http://api.photoshop.com/home_7aba1482922e453ab0ece66a633b4f5e/adobe-px-assets/6c602649fad04934aa71d626f6c34c03