Smoookkkkkkkkkkkkkinssssssssssssssss avatar... Thread is joke, don't get butt hurt.

No you shut up fat boI!!

:lol

who cares what was said, this is the internet…people get all butthurt around here

ill remember than ,its on now bitch

Good post.

It was most certainly a joke. The only thing serious about it is barely being able to read the chart (it’s a like, 90x90 pic lol) and would be even better displayed in his signature.

Although dyno charts anywhere except in a build thread or something like that should’ve been left in 1999.

he wants to show off how much power his cameo makes

nope Confusion was what meant when I wrote it though I knew someone would wonder if I meant Confucius

i duno man, i still hang out with cosworth when im not at work, or hes not out somehwere far away. he still looks for the best deal, just because he bought 2 cars hes always wanted, because he could everyone is on his balls about “changing”

is part of growing up, you change for the better, find different wind, or you dont and you lose what you have.

i wouldnt say buying a 3600$ 17year old Audi was a bank breaking “investment” for anyone. i was actually going to buy the car, then he told me he bought it. :shifty

and sssmokinn… Relax. people bust your balls about your car because the power it makes, and the fact you cant drive it to where it should be. anyone who knows, knows it should be a solid 11 second car… Camaro = drag car, not roll racer

Hey from an outside stand point you guys really dont know me well exception of a few on here. I am not a Baller and I have dedicated myself to building something for the less fortunate. How much money do I have is no concern to ANYONE or even how I got it, MONEY MEANS JACK SHIT, When you got it its now your responsibility NOT to lose it and end up with nothing again. Change, Everyone Friggen Changes such is life Does Money Change you? NO, Its the responsibility that does or lack there of. Yeah I can see where this would make people bent BUT this forum in just about every thread is a battle to make people bent, Why I dont know but I can tell you this when its not YOU, it’s entertaining as all hell

Whp means nothing, there are millions of things that come into play when you talk about a race not only weight. Gearing, powerband, aerodynamics…i could go on forever

perfect example is my car with 20whp more then smokins traps 12mph more

where is the video of a $9000 civic with 440whp eating your 599whp porsche 911 turbo, 3 times in a row.

quit making excuses and compress the file to a size more reasonable for youtube.

what does your car run?

he wont run it caus hes a pussyyyyyyyyyyy

seriously

In for vids!

awesome man! +1

[quote=“GermanPSI,post:25,topic:23774"”]

yup…its all about power and weight.

How much does your car weigh with you in it? Max of 2700lbs??

Travis doesnt run shit other then his mouth being a back seat racer.

He has input on everyone and anyone that talks about running their cars but dont bring his up because he doesnt do SHIT with it!

roflmao:rofl

[quote=“SSmokinn SS,post:8,topic:23742"”]

suprisingly the civic isnt very light(for a civic). probably about 2850-2900 with driver.
just has awesome gearing and a drag shock/spring setup.

but my car is like 310whp, 3150 or so with my in it, and it does alright for the little work i have done.

only 310whp brett? im surprised… figured with the 3071 itd be closer to 360-370whp at least.

got any blown turbos you wanna sell for an unreasonable price?