Smoookkkkkkkkkkkkkinssssssssssssssss avatar... Thread is joke, don't get butt hurt.

he pulled on me slowly and I weigh 3460 factory weight, 412rwhp…so do the math.

He’s making more then 310.

no i have a fully rebuilt turbo i want to sell at fair market value though :thumbup

i dont know what brett had done last year but i had him by a car or so from the only run i did with him in the sti… i was at 346hp so id say the 310-320 was reasonable last yr… dont know about now.

dont forget that i only had the car together for a few days at that point, i can drive it much better now. was shifting slow, and early. and boost was only 19psi when we raced :excited

get your 4.10s or whatever and do your car some justice… man pants required

that was 15psi, stock SMIC when we went, and on a junk 5speed box.

all i did over the winter was a 6speed swap, FMIC and a little more boost.

sounds like it woke up… nice man.

yeah heatsoak/timing pull usually kills a cars performance.

my car doesnt make alot of power. stock head sucks… but im not going to change anything. just put the cover on it this winter and pull it out next year.

yeah, the stock TMIC on the sti would be BOILING after 1 or 2 pulls. i hear what ur sayin with the heatsoak deal… you def dont need to tell me how bad a cars performance hurts when it gets HOT… :wink:

yeh my car is around 27xx plus me, EM1 is lot havier then egs

would you be willing to do some runs after my gears?? I want to see if theirs a difference.

I’m being very neutral here as I have no problems with either of you but he HAS called you out on a few occasions to race on the same night :lol

you just quoted a post with him saying that he can shift faster, at better points and is running higher boost and want to do a comparison run? its going to be completely different. just compare 1/4 mile times and traps!

and when are you doing this? i cant say 100% im not changing anything on my car over the winter. no plans as of yet, but if i can find good deals i might do some work, and its also coming off the road very soon.

my car et’s high and traps low man, not a good comparison factor. the first 60 feet SUCK for me.:lol

no no i meant for drew to compare times/traps before and after

well, it would be good for him to have a good baseline with the gears he has now.

I don’t recall of a Civic ever beating me, but thanks anyways Mike. When me and Delucia “raced” I left traction control on each time we could get a run in (and you can ask Sean Myers this as well) and when I brake boosted, it’d wanna break loose, cut power, and I’d bog.

YouTube allows like,1 or 3GB files. The vid of Tony and I is 320 or 330MB.

You guys are seriously getting all butt hurt over a joke of a thread. Grow up, take a joke, or get off the internet.

leaving now

bai guythz

my car will be done november 1st…so anytime after that if theirs no snow before my car goes away for the winter.

sounds like you and smokin are in the same boat.:banghead

yah we are

4.10’s are going to wake up my 60’s massively tho.