Smoookkkkkkkkkkkkkinssssssssssssssss avatar... Thread is joke, don't get butt hurt.

im in seat 24 of car 3 on that train BTW.

yea where are the vids??

my horse is way less than drews ,but id still clown hi from a dig .from a roll he has me though although prolly not as bad esp after last night what i did and found out

Well I was just joking with you. Why did everything get so serious.

drew DOESNT JOKE AROUND!!!

No offense but its really hard to tell over the computer if someone is joking or not.

WELL IM NOT JOKING

heeee dooontttt knowwwww

Cossey, give him a break. A 115 car is cool.

Wait, it was like in 1999. My bad yo.

this thread is so random… I just want to apologize right now for not making enough horsepower

funny thing is…everyone on here bitching about my numbers are F/I. Take away your turbos/superchargers and let me know how you make out.

Give me turbos/ supercharger and we will see the tables change, wont we? Kind of Ironic if you ask me.

no point to this thread…Cossey got money, money changed Cossey, Cossey is a badass cuz he owns $43897532895781 in fast cars.

once again, you are comparing apples to oranges…

I gotta side with smokinsss… this thread is mad random and unnecessary, big numbers is notttt the most important thing when it comes to a car.

how do you figure???

if you want to go that route he’s comparing apples to oranges comparing his two 60k+ cars to my 21k car.

yup

funny thing is, if cossey didnt get the settlement and didnt have the cars he owns, he wouldnt be saying shit about my numbers now would he??

once again, its Ironic.

Money is the route of all evil.

you get so worked up lol. who cares drew.

who cares? Apparently cossey doesnt have better things to worry about other then my dyno sheet in my Avatar.

ok they are both

round
fruit
have juices
and taste good

seem pretty similar to me

Yeah, I’m going to go ahead and stick up for ssssmookins on this one. Numbers don’t mean shit… theyre only useful for a dick measuring contest, sort of like quarter mile times. Driver ability plays a huge role. True racing, and the test of ones real manhood comes from roll racing.

Thank you.