Smoookkkkkkkkkkkkkinssssssssssssssss avatar... Thread is joke, don't get butt hurt.

PJB - For the record, Kramer is killin it in here and you are Debbie Downer’s sister Negative Nancy McNolaugh as usual.

Nothing worth mentioning. Just a pretty normal routine day.

As far as I know Im not depressed.

Just because I dont find him amusing?

doesn’t look like it… all you do is moan and groan about what went wrong and what not.

get your head checked kid

Okay enough fucking around here I can think of 10+ things off the immediate top of my head that I at least SMILED at or did a silent little laugh to. That is straight weird.

No you clown you’re taking it out of context. I asked about your ENTIRE DAY. Like from 8AM or whatever until 11:23. Thats 15 HOURS :lmao

and all you do is act like an annoying retard so maybe theres some loose wires in your system too

Are you guys Dr Phil, HOLY FUCK. Shut up for the love of god

+1. Everyone got all butt hurt over a joke.

LOL!!!:rofl:rofl:rofl

No one is being Dr. Phil just pointing out that Paul didn’t smile or laugh at all today and that’s pretty damn weird.

now youre jumping to conclusions. I never said I didnt smile or laugh, just that nothing was significantly funny or worth mentioning here

Alot of things that alot of people do on here are pretty damn wierd… So he didnt laugh, that’ll happen when you go to work then to the gym and back to sleep. Shit happens. Called life

Then you didn’t answer my question. Whatever. I guess I’m done “being Dr. Phil” :lol

Have fun at work tomorrow

wait…

Do explain this “life” concept to me, please.

You guys are all a bunch of pussies. Especially JClark that flaming homosexual. Come out of the closet already you tool

Oh, my.

LOL!

Well fuck it Im going to bed.

Good paul go to bed

PJB… Get some Zoloft. Plz.

IT’S NOT YOUR DECISION!!!