Smoookkkkkkkkkkkkkinssssssssssssssss avatar... Thread is joke, don't get butt hurt.

yea well, i’m good with managing money Paul. i save money where necesssray and spend it where its needed… thats how i was able to afford the car i always wanted, my evo.

plus i also have money to spend when i go out, for example this past weekend…

soo don’t call me a re-re paul and maybe i’ll stop hecklin you

Holy butthurt homos batman

See I can take a joke when its funny but really your jokes are so lame theyre not even funny.

I feel da tension going up…

well im a homo but im not butthurt. i tellz it like it iz.

Well I didnt ask for credit counseling. Ive learned that if I want something Ill get it and worry about paying for it later.
Yeah, probably not the best idea but otherwise I probably wont be able to get what I want.

I used to be able to save money but then I bought my car and it all went downhill from there.

If I wanted an Evo I couldve and wouldve bought one instead of my truck.
However I wanted a truck and got one I wanted for a great price.

you reacted COMPLETELY seriously when k20 posted a pic of a totaled white civic sedan in the “what did you do to your car today” thread and were like “i call bullshit, that’s not your car”. i called you “detective paul” aka “captain obvious” and have used it since when appropriate.

the only thing lame about that is your common sense or lack thereof

I honestly think you have, its nothing personal, money changes everyone its unavoidable, just the way you are, and the people you hangout with now, you seemed to have forgotten your friends from the past, before you got your settlement.

well see I didnt know that was supposed to be a joke.
Remember jokes are supposed to be funny? How was that pic humorous and knowing how people lie I thought it was being passed off as the real deal.

Well, the weight is of Smokins shoulders now… :lmao

now its Pete and Ryan trying to justify being retarded

I haven’t forgotten anyone, and I still hang out with everyone who I hung out with before with few exceptions. Not many people were calling me or telling me about anything going on, and we were fading as friends before I got any money. A lot of stuff just became boring to me over time, and a lot of people started hanging out with new people (including myself) and that’s how things went.

yup

I have friends that have money/got money and they changed for the worse that I dont even talk to them anymore or like to talk to them for that matter.

There’s no changing you, you’re stubborn as fuck. I’m just starting to feel bad for you now that you were born with such a shitty sense of humor. He found a pic of a totaled car that was the same color as his and posted it up. There’s about a 1.20004 chance that he was serious.

I’m not even going to begin to answer that statement. My main example would get you fuming mad and you’d probably rip someone’s head off.

When shits actually funny Ill laugh my ass off. When its not I wont.

name something funny that happened to you today.

Box o tampons in here asap pls.

Honestly I dont recall anything funny today. Between work, the gym and being totally bored at home nothing funny happened.

I’ve got a box right next to me, you can just throw the rest in Paul’s truck

That’s fucking weird. Nothing even relatively amusing? Are you clinically depressed?