SnailSpeed Car Club video 2007

Our car clubs video for last season, I’m sure theres some other Pittspeed members cars int here as well from PRP and some other local events. Check it out(3parts): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0l8FgF71uM

lets see, good music, flowed with what was going on.

content got boring as it progressed, I think it started off really well and ended horribly. The first part of it would’ve done it for me, it just seemed like it dragged on to much after that

Yea we got lazy editing after a while, from all the video we took it takes forever to go through and edit what you want to show and what not to. Oh and the end we just wanted to play with the stickypod that we got. Should make for some better vids for this season. Thanks for the criticism.

ohh… i spy my 240 in there

nice cars, looked like some fun, the white dsm looked fast puttin the beating on everything at the drags. what does it run in the 1/4

Fastest last summer was 11.7 on street tires. He got an new intake manifold and injectors as well as some slicks and an aluminum drive shaft. He’s looking for that to drop a few tenths off for this year. He was running 102% duty cycle on his injectors last year, so that was a much needed upgrade.

couldve done without the whole going around the circle thing, that was pretty gaytarded

Just learning on the videos. Next year it will be way shorter! It was fun just going through all the old clips. I agree there were a few parts that drug on…

that white gsx was sexy.