Snakes on a Plane

Snakes on a Plane will be the absolute best movie of the summer!!!

With a name like Snakes on a Plane, how can you go wrong!?

<samuel l. jackson>“I’ve had it with these mother fucking snakes on this mother fucking plane!”</samuel l. jackson>

snakes on a plane scare me

I can’t fucking WAIT for snakes on a plane.

Neither can I. It’s going to be so bad, it’ll be good…

It looks so weird just by the preview that I wanna see it, when does it come out?

You can’t wait for snakes on a plane or you can’t wait for Snakes on a Plane? Cause personally I don’t want any snakes on a plane, in my house, or in my yard unless they’re under the lawnmower.

I do not like snakes in my house.
I do not like snakes with a mouse.
I do not like snakes on a plane.
I do not like them uhhhh… what ryhmes with plane?

Today can’t possibly end soon enough. :bored:

:rofl: :rofl: :wtf: :rofl: :rofl:

ok dr sues

hahahhah jeff is funny

I love Samuel Jackson as a actor, but this movie looks REDICULOUSLY simple. Save yourself a few bux and go rent arachnaphobia from blockbuster, i’m sure it will have the same simple ass plot and just as good…but no Sammy J.

samual jackson is a ass whole that hates white people

so do i

I’m not racist, I hate everybody

That’s the fuckin point though. To be rediculously simple, almost retarded. Rumor is it’s going to be alot similar to the Texas Chainsaw Massacare (i.e.- a dark satirical comedy that people don’t really realize until they see it 2 or 3 times)

… in my drain.

… in the rain.

… because of pain.

… they’re insane.

I am also bored.

ok…didnt catch that

Yeah, I’m a dork about this movie. I’m seriously so excited about it I could flip out :eek2:

Jackson didn’t even read the script before he signed on. He did it solely because of the name. And when they tried to change the name, he said he’d back out. Thats great. This will be cinematic masterpiece…

I hear theres already going to be a second movie. Goats on a Boat.

that could be awesome