snap on bundle package deal!!

selling this set of snapon/blue point tools as a package. Need to pay my storage bill, other wise i would be keeping these. most of these tools are either new or only used a few times. excluding the snapon screwdriver set are the only used items here. theres over $500 worth of tools here. im letting them all go for $300 which includes shipping if needed. whoever picks up this deal im throwing in a bluepoint magnet tray and snapon auto loading razor cutter free of charge!

snap on screwdriver set, 2 bright orange ones are matco, new to complete set.
blue point 90 degree angle grinder
snap on 16oz hammer
blue point line pincher
snap on snap ring plyers
blue point infrared thermometer
1/4" 72 tooth ratchet

call or text 518-879-5569 for more pics or info if needed

one more pic

i want the thermostat thing from before, and the damn snap ring plier and hose clamp pinchers.

why dont you just buy the whole set and resell what you dont need. lol make some money back!!

free of charge if someone gets this stuff!!

I want the ratchet and the hammer. Let’s work something out Wayne.

interested in screwdrivers

there you go thats all of it now split it up and sell it.

$75 screwdrivers

$112.50 for waynes stuff

$112.50 for the hammer and ratchet

everyones happy now, just need money! lol

i’ll take the magnet tray and cutter too :slight_smile:

when you comin my way?

ill be down at crossgates tomorrow shopping if you care to meet me there. Not to familar with your area lol

yea that might work dude!!!

ok my numbers in the ad so just get ahold of me if you want to meet up ill grab the stuff

possible to get a better pick of the screwdrivers?

FWIW, take it from someone that works with tools daily (I know some in this tread do to), that style Snap On screwdriver handle (the black ones)>the new style handle

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL!!

NOW THRU SUNDAY COMPLETE SET IS $199.95:bowdown

How much for the angle grinder?

pm’d

lock it up