Sneak Peek For 2006-2007 Season

I can’t wait till we get this guy…he flat out rips.

i sure do hope we get him this season

honestly, what was so amazing with that goal??? the goalie’s poke check went over his stick, he slid into the goalie’s head with his knees and kinda hopped over him??

i expected a little better than that

I thought it was a solid goal, he had solid concentration and reaction…just found a cool video and got pumped since from what eveyone is saying this kid is no joke.

good enough for me…still not as good as Ovechkins goal on his back and Malones goal against NYI short-handed while sliding

im not knocking the kid at all. just saying you built it up to be alot better :smiley:

that goal was weak as hell, i had a better highlight reel in gym class dek hockey

no, dek hockey is weak as hell.

:boink

[QUOTE=Slim 01 WS-6][/QUOTE]
hardee har har

/

yes it was a nice goal but not so much talent that got it. the best part of the play was breaking it up at the blue line.

I am just excited we are getting this guy…i thought the goal was decent and entertaining…fact is this kid is and will be amazing.

I just watched this video again at home and not at work…in a full screen. At the end the zoom in and he actually bats it out of the air while falling…in my books with the defensive play and the concentration…it ranks as a pretty damn nice goal in my books. Next year Pens will be awsome to watch with him in the lineup.

you must not have been very good if batting a puck out of the air is a superstar move.

STFU…how hard is it to see it was a pretty sweet goal…from the defensive break up to the concentration while falling. It is not the easiest thing to do while falling but it is not the hardest as well…but it still is pretty sweet. You act like it was an easy tap in goal or something…or like you are too good to think it is sweet.

im not saying that. but a poke check isnt super sweet and i mean there wasnt as much concentration in the finish as you think. the puck flipped up over the goalie, he hopped over him and tapped it in.