Sneaker Geeks:

The only reason I don’t like black box sb’s is because ever since the first pair Sb’s have become so boring and bland that its driven the price of silver/pink box dunks to absurd levels. Black box dunks to me are nothing better than the stuff you can get in journeys or footlocker. Everything seems rushed and they sell just because the box says Nike SB. I’m not saying they aren’t a few that look ok, but the looks, quality, and originality has gone way downhill since the introduction of the black box.

That said though, I’ll def be getting some MF dooms…

Oh, and a side note since you guys were talking about resellers pricing. I agree, its ridiculous! But you have to remember, for the most part, the sneaker market is driven by teenagers, who it’s safe to assume, don’t pay for their shoes, mom and dad do. And when you’re not paying, what’s to keep you from spending $500 on a pair of shoes? Thats what happens, you have a shoe that everyone sells for $100, then 2 months later someone decides they want $175 and no one cares because it doesn’t matter to them. I hate shoes and I love them, but sometimes you just have to step back and realize how stupid it can be to spend big money on sneakers.

the MF Dooms are weak as fuck IMO. oh well, at least I know the backpackers when I see them now :wink:

I agree with you on the rest though. Like I said earlier, SBs lately sucked…I haven’t been feeling anything in the last few months…

[quote=“DarkkstaR,post:102,topic:32103"”]

the MF Dooms are weak as fuck IMO. oh well, at least I know the backpackers when I see them now :wink:

[/quote]

Yea, if you can’t beat them join them, I’ll probably use them as trading material! I want some Hunters or Tweeds bad…

word!

does any one have the bmp package for nike/jordan?

nein i dont do Js

[quote=“newman,post:81,topic:32103"”]

how?

are people who collect coins or baseball cards wrong too?

[/quote]

In some ways, yes.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:84,topic:32103"”]

JJ, I love you and all, but you own 3 cars…

It’s no different as someone is collecting something they like.

[/quote]

I bet I have less $ tied up in cars/snowmobile than some of these shoe collectors have in their kicks.

[quote=“DarkkstaR,post:85,topic:32103"”]

JJ i love you my dude, but i don’t want to have to embarass you in this thread.

[/quote]

I don’t think I have ever spent more than $50 on a pair of sneakers (except for running stuff back when I ran, they had a purpose.)

Also, I have given up on shoe laces. We have the technology to get away from these stupid things. My goal is to not purchase shoes with shoe laces for the rest of my life. Right now, My biggest challenge is finding hiking boots for winter time that are lace-less in some form. I hate it so much when a shoe lace comes untied. It is also annoying when you take your shoes off at someones house and you have to untie them, and later retie them when you leave.:mad:

[quote=“double j,post:107,topic:32103"”]

We have the technology to get away from these stupid things.

[/quote]

you know this because you’re a tech teacher! :hay:

anybody here on iss or niketalk?

same user name on iss

some dude on iss just backed out of a deal we had. im so mad.

90% of iss is full of flakers. i like NT better but iss has some very good deals

i need a pic of air max 95 stash.

www.flavakicks.com has some nice nikes liek that i think

sites down

i need actualt pics bith box and all. i have to compare them with another.

can’t find a pic online.

air zoom intimidator

the cell phone pic’s color is off. they are black (shiny and flat), pink (weird circles and stitching) and maroon (accents, swoosh and laces).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ctnewman2/shoes-1.jpg

nice socks man. the ones online are mostly fake. not many pics of the stash online. and i need to see the tags on box

just copped these:

http://freshnessmag.com/v4/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/4711dunk2.jpg

HAA AHAAA Newman I love you…yea i said it…BTW i honked at u yesterday when u were at Michael and Southwestern

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:119,topic:32103"”]

HAA AHAAA Newman I love you…yea i said it…BTW i honked at u yesterday when u were at Michael and Southwestern

[/quote]

heard a honk, didn’t see where it came from.