SNES Games

Yeah so did I, but like I said, they are all going slow as fuck, I am lucky to get over 1KB/s

What the fuck are you talking about? It’s not that I’m not trying hard enough, it’s that Google isn’t the answer in this case. Find me one search result with what I am looking for… I know I can try various rom websites, in fact I have, but like i said… I DON’T WANT TO HAVE TO CLICK THROUGH ROM SITES AND DOWNLOAD THEM ALL INDIVIDUALLY. Oh and btw, if I looked like you (a big flamer) I wouldn’t post a self portrait of myself on nyspeed… Afterall, this isn’t myspace…

how many seeds vs leachers are there? What ISP do you use? What torrent client are you using? Do you use a router? if so, did you setup port forwarding?

also, even when you change some settings to speed up your d/ls, chances are that your not going to see an improvement right away (give it an hour or two). But you should deffinitly be seeing speeds over 1kbs (although, when I had DSL I got some pretty crappy torrent speeds for some reason)

Yeah everything is properly setup, there is just never enough seeders. I normally download torrents at about 400KB/s

LOL. Nice comeback :mamoru:

Like I said in my first post, I have every SNES game, and I got it within maybe… 10 minutes of looking. Clearly you’re doing something wrong.

Try googling it?

lol