SNES Games

Can anyone hook me up with some SNES roms? I tried a few torrent sites and they are all going slow as balls, around .5-1KB/s. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

First result in google search. :wink:

Yeah and did you actually try that site? It sucks. I was looking more for an archive of SNES games so I wouldn’t have to download them all one by one

hit up a torrent site. It’s illegal to have them if you don’t own the game though

Vimm.net, but its capped at 5 kb/s

What are you supposed to do with the files after they DL? Can you play the games or something? I want to play the games.

http://www.ngemu.com/

http://www.emuxhaven.net/

a ton of good info on emulation

Somehow, my xbox has every american SNES game :gotme:

jus d/l them off of limewire

Yeah, I use zsnes on a mythtv box and just bought two wireless controllers… I am trying to download a torrent of every nes,snes,sega,mame,n64,etc rom but it is going mad slow and weighs in at 9GB.

That dosent answer my question. Am I supposed to have a program that allows me to play teh games?

Yes. Zsnes. Most Rom sites have the Emulator program for download and a good bit of faqs on how to set the settings for optimal performance.

Hi-res 16 bit games look great.

Yeah, I was trying to say that I use zsnes (an emulator) to play the games (roms)

www.vimm.net

Well I got like a pack of 130 snes roms that should hold me over until for a few weeks while that 9GB pack downloads. If anyone wants them I can upload them to an FTP or burn them to CD.

Server Not Found

Did you actually click on the link?? It works fine.

Also, try google, its your friend.

Yeah, the link works now… Everyone can stop saying to use google, that is the first thing I did. Google will not provide me with a download to a pack (100+) of snes roms. The idea of the post was to see if someone had an FTP with a bunch of roms so I could didn’t have to pick through various websites trying to download roms one by one. The responses here are ridiculous… The only decent response was to try limewire, everything else posted was what I already tried. And why the fuck was vimm.net posted? Wow, links to emulators and used games, I don’t even see roms mentioned on the site…

i wont stop posting “use google” because your not trying hard enough. Emulators play roms. People already told you multiple places to get roms (bit torrent, limewire, various websites, etc…). People already told you what you need to play the roms (an emulator). Now, you go into google, search for emulator and the system you want, and download it.:hay:

edit

Not you persay, but anyone who was asking “how do i play these roms”

shrug

saw many torrents for full rom packs. try some other sites… if later you still have no luck I’ll shoot you a PM