Snow drifitng anyone?

:frowning:

Sucks. I sent kramer pics of the snow i have here.

Just messing around on my way home from Latham at around 11:30pm.

VDC off and Snow mode ON (50/50 power split).

ilya you mad

lol. What?

Ilya be stunting HARD

haha idk. looks like the same shit we were doing, good shit. we noticed the only people on the road were stunters, taxis or cops lol.

Oh, I was thinking you guys had much more epic stuff.

I couldnā€™t find a nice secluded lot to do some high-speed slides but this will have to do.

This thing, with AWD on and VDC on mode is a TANK. The end of the clip Iā€™m going up the hills here in my neck of the woods with VDC off and the car is struggling but moving along.

I was in Cohoes going up those hills with everything on and this car had no problems. Love the M.

Haha where did u ditch the car? I got awoken by the wind. Gotta be crazy out there!

Ilya tearin shit up n shit.

was out till 4 this morning,playing around with tubes and shit :slight_smile:

I think I managed to crash the AWD system yesterday at one point. The Slip and AWD lights were flashing for like 5 minutes lol. But it fixed itself/rebooted.

9 out of 10 doctors agree that stuntinā€™ is a habit.

10 out of 10 agree that you should get like me.

so a car you making a ā€œ9 second carā€ is getting pisspounded in the snow? im confused

EXCUSE ME??!!

so very confused. as am i richard, as am i

Yea, I woke up to about 3 feet of snow drift on my truck. We got like 24inches in Rens. County.

He is the domestic version of Money Mike ā€“ Donā€™t hate, participate.

Yep. Only vehicle i own. I drive it almost everday.

xgates mall was empty by about 1030, I proceded to do donuts in every parking lot, then I went to Crossgates Commons and did the sameā€¦good time.