Snow Fun!

Going out tonight in a little bit with a few people, feel free to join if yall want! Were going to a spot where children go for education in the Rotterdam area if ya know what I mean!

I’ll swing thru with the plow and make you guys some snowbanks hahaha

:rofl WINNNN

Ehh already had enough fun drifting with hatefield

shoot me a text when you want me to swing thru your house or mohon adam, ill be leaving my house in about 20 mins to hit driveways

I heard… :cry

Wish I weren’t at work otherwise I’d be doin some quattro work.

YEAHHYYYYAAA

ill be shoveling all night, if anyone wants to join, please feel free.

good idea putting in SRS

Il be plowing

I want to play, but I damn near tore a front strut mount out of the WRX today. Thought it would be cool to s-flick around the backside of the shop. Not so much. Just got home from JVG’s and looking at it now it’s about 80% torn out :eek3 Gonna be a driveway fix!

So many fucktards off the road tonight.

u are always doing it wrong. :Idiots

Whoop your shit long enough and it’ll eventually break.

Wait, probably the wrong thing to say to ya. Should reword it. Nah…:lol

New part already waiting for me. Better busted now than be stuck out on the lake ice racing this week.

I wanna see the Scoob on the ice, shit would be ridiculous :ohnoes

Yeah, I’m sitting here in my living room studding my tires for it now. 1000 fucking studs going in. Oh joy.

Will be running in Super AWD. Hopefully it’s cold as fuck so it minimizes slush and shit on the surface, otherwise I’m gonna have to run my DOT studded tires to avoid hydroplaning.

will you be getting videos of it?

It’s a non-spectator event but I may have a photographer coming and I’m looking for a camera mount for some incabin footage as well.

Should be interesting. I have no idea how this car will handle with everything that’s done to it. Might just be a big slide show. I’m just doing it to fuck off anyway.

good luck man :thumbup

Theyt havent plowed our road yet so I wont be able to get out for shenanigans tonight.