Snow shenanigans

gotta love schenectady county lol

Most of the back roads I was on didnt seem like a plow has been anywhere near them.
I was getting the truck a little sideways without much effort. If it was an issue I wouldve turned on the 4wd but I didnt need it.

all the streets by my are shitily plowed so its slippery and what not

same here except I dont think a plow has been around at all. The only plow trucks I saw today were state trucks and they were parked at Sunoco.

snowin nice here. i’ll take the r32 out in a bit and do some awd donuts.

If the snow picks up i might take the mountaineer out to have some fun. I’ve always had huge audio systems in it, so i never played around in the snow very much, but now that its empty its tons of fun in the snow. Hit a few parking lots along 9&20 up earlier

im prolly gonna wait till it gets a little dark out before i do anything, if i do anything

you guys need to get cars that drift without snow. lol.

but the circle at the top of my street could still be drifted.

did u get snow tires yet

I FWD drift in the winter RWD drift in the summer.

Some of us AWD drift year round… AMD

:thumbup

as do you fool

mine does :Idiots

vr6s suck tho right?

Roads are soo slick by me its nuts, tore up stewarts parking lot after I got gas :rofl

Also found out my limiter is up near 150 :lol I guess that means my car is chipped, Benny?

yea, only vr6 i’d ever get. and leave it 100% stock

total awesomeness today

big wins all over the place

many housing developments felt the wrath of singh dorifto expertise van drifting

edit: actually i drifted like 5 turns total today LOL

stop acting like i have money :lol

i have snow tires for the sentra.

Tonight was good. Donuts, spins and such were great. Attendees were: Jef-fa-fa, Scion Dave, Steve Mcflurry and myself. I am currently uploading videos to youtube. I’ll leave them overnight to upload, because it takes a while. They should be done sometime by morning I hope. After theyre up, I will make a thread in the video section and post a link to it here, or if you guys think it’s better to put links in here, I can do that. Let me know tomorrow(monday) during the day and I’ll put up link. It was def fun doing all wheel axis spins with the 4 of us in the tank heheheh. Tires smelled nice.

u can make a thread and post links here to the thread