SNOW Track Day Sunday, Jan 11 @ Dunnville

OK so I’ve just received word from the track manager that as of this Saturday evening there is a good base on the track.

I can’t personally guarantee that the snow will be super even or super awesome tomorrow, but we are going ahead with this anyway. It’s definitely worth the drive out to check it out in any event.

Run time is 11 am to 5 pm Sunday January 11th $40 a car

•      Regular lapping rules apply – a brief drivers meeting will be held before lapping going over these rules

•      If you are new to Dunnville or lapping there will be experienced drivers on hand for instruction

•      Dress for the weather and bring some food and drinks

•      Enjoy yourself and drive safe

The only thing we may need to do is split up the cars into groups or limit the number of cars to 8 at a time on track. With the surface slippery and the possibility of getting stuck in a snow drift we need to space out the cars more than usual.

Cheers,
Mike

Shit, I might not be able to make it actually. But the day is still going forward.

If you need more info, just reply here or pm me.

www.dunnvilleautodrome.com for directions

wow, great planning on this one, less than 24hr notice…real good.

did anyone even go?

yea good job lol

i just found out about this now

Good one Mike!
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to late lol.

y drive all the way to dunville when avery is running local D1GP’s?

meh! shyadappp

i posted just as soon as I found out it was happening from track mgmt :frowning:

and, in a controlled environment, with no traffic, you can fuck around a lot better. or bring your gf out to learn how to drive in the snow. who cares, it’s $40

Awesome, next time, weeks notice.

these events are weather dependent and i do not beleive it is Mike organizing it, it is the track manager being able to forecast the track conditions and then communicating it to people like Mike who then communicate it to you guys like this.

Pwns winter trackdays:

where were those pics taken?!? I want in!!

About 7 hours away from you. I’ve had a Sentra sideways on those roads over 100km/h on more than one occasion. That’s just a secondary highway. You should see the actual twisty roads we have.

awesome til you hit a moose :stuck_out_tongue:

but i guess thats all part of the fun!

hehe im jealous

fuckin hell, still gotta come visit pete!

Pete, that makes me miss my cottage.

Damn work and school!

wow, i was not aware of this track day…

how about next thread you make a list of people who can be pm’ed or even phone numbers, i would have enjoyed this and my girlfriend would have also.

where’s that at?

i was up near coe hill kickin it in my buddies 300. like you said, twisty turnies…180’s. you name it’s there. oh and a shit load of lake beside the roads!

Wanna link a google maps of this place? It looks awesome.

roads look similar what iv drove last week on going to calabogie

• Head north on the 400
  • Once your about 2 hours away from Toronto
  • Take the closest exit
  • Make a right
  • Than a left
  • Than another left

Now start sliding!