Snow?

I don’t mind seeing pictures of that. But I don’t want to first hand witness it.

I want to see what my youngest beagle will do in the snow. 6 or 8" of snow would be sweet just to see if she likes it or hates it. Got a funny feeling shes going to hate it.

…probably because she’ll be buried and won’t be able to breathe!

dodger loves it, there was a snow pile on my porch and he dug thru it till half his body was under the snow :rofl:

Fuck Snow

100 inches of snow in upstate NY…thats fucking crazy. thats like um (busts out calculator) over 8 feet of snow!!! I forget where I heard, but one neighbor dug himself out, then went nextdoor, dug his neighbor out, then they both dug the next house out, and so on. You wouldnt find me caught dead outside in that shit.

its probaly warmer then ur use to!:eek4:

HATE HATE HATE HATE THEM!!! I wanted to kill in the grocery store today!!!

Exactly…

Damn keep that shit up north!

I WANT THAT HERE!

umm…y

i LOVE THE SNOW,NOT SURE Y THOUGH…BUT I LOVE IT!

me too…but thats a alittle too much in them pics

Nah…it will melt eventually,just think of al lthe fun u could have with feet like that man…

umm ya :stick: i would just have a blast let me tell ya :rofl:

Hahahahahaha…ya.i forgot…:cuddle:

:rofl: …but it would be interesting too see tho u just would see me out there doing much…enless u wanna play hide & seek… then i would own…:bigthumb:

Hahahah,this is true,but hell…with that much snow even B-rad could hide his learch ass:steelers:

tru…

well its 3 30 and the roads are clear.

yah no snow here sir…and I will shove yellow snow ino devins mouth.