Snowboarding as an olympic sport...

is freakin ridiculous. It’s not worthy…

I think it’s worthy, takes a lot of skill to do some of that stuff…IMO

almost as worthy as ping pong :rofl:

seriously though i think its just as worthy as skiing

cause sliding rocks down ice is a sport

olympics are a joke, so unorganized

Seen womans curling this morning on USA network, Chick threw a broom thing to her teamate from the other end of the rink. Nearly tripping on a opponents stone :rofl:

Pinp pong was really interesting for those 10 seconds or less…

Some of those games invented, Man someone was stoned to think of that shit. Skiing and guns :ugh: :shaggy:

I think its just as worthy as the others… Snowboarding takes in my opinion alot more skill then skiing

its questionable that anthing that involves a judges score & not an action by a perticipant is a “true sport”.

but i don’t mind snowboarding…its no less “sport” then figure skating, curling, etc…

summer olympics > winter olymipics
but as far as the winter olympics go…speed skating is my boy.

It’s a bunch of fucking teenaged stoners being “different”. :greddy:

Skill? No doubt, but at what? Being Spicoli? To each their own, but I just can’t take this shit seriously. Curling is freaking ridiculous too.

And yes, the speed skating absofuckinlutely RAWKS…

Well being different is the thing that got them to the games an winning meddles… What have you done? :wink:

Wow you suck, you have no idea what you are talking about. BTW generalizations are for clueless suckup teenage girls :jerkit:

so speed skating is your boy? wtf :bash:

meddle is not the same as medal or metal for that matter :rant:

meddle-interfere
medal-is a piece of metal that is stamped with a logo for events
metal-aluminum/gold/silver/bronze/steel

Get off my god damn spelling for fucks sake if thats all you have to bitch about save it! Really getting old… We’re not in english class!

learn how to spell and i will

diaf

start sucking up noob