Snowmobiling meet

Winters back in the southtowns so if anybodys up to get their snowmobiles out we can all meet up at Colden Lakes off Center road to drop our snowmobiles off and put on some miles… I will be leaving in the aftrenoon at 12 to 1 pm! They have over a foot of snow so it should be a good ride!

Post up :wiggle:

tomorrow?

No Trailer>* Me

ops ya sorry Tuesday the 7 I’m just soooo happy the snows back !!

i wish i had a snowmobile…

have fun riding in the mud.

there is almost 2 feet of snow down south…i dont see where you would get mudd from? i was supposed to go to corry PA yesterday for work and i couldent because everything in PA is shut down.

Colden has about a foot and a half

muddy respond to you PM!

Ha PA is all closed huh!! rideing going to be sick!!!

yeahh the place i was supposed to go to said there was over 2 feet of snow on the road! and he said they have no plowed @ all yet…should be insain there

have fun at home :rolljerk: :cjerk: dozr

lol.

id love to go but

1. no trailer
  2. feel like crap still

Im in now… i gotta ride on a trailer and im meeting up with about 10-ppl. heading out in an hour and a half. but im going from hollan-springville-colden… maybe ill run into ya jeremi

I’ll be heading out tomorrow night…bout damn time. I’ve only managed 110 miles this year:(

just got back Sorry Twisted i did not bring my phone but i did get your message! The trails were soupy but were rideable … by next week they should be great so let get something going for next week!!!

LOL noobs… hows that MUD?

Just because we got snow doesnt mean it doesnt get turned into soup in the first night of riding…

Checked it out last night and its just a MESS everywhere. 60 foot long open holes of slush and soupy mud and shit, 2 feet deep.

I like snowmobiling, not mudding on a snowmobile. I heard guys were getting to the bars and thier sleds wouldnt move when they came out because all the mud and shit under them froze! haha

We’ll be lucky to see any of the trails freeze with the days getting longer… we’re going to need at least 4 weeks of sub 25 degree temps to freeze the trails enough to make them good enough for decent riding.

Time to load up the trailers and head to CANADA!

thats why i just rip around my house…no mud @ all…was topping out my sled in the feild behing my house with a buddy of mine. then my lens of my glasses popped out and i lost it in the snow somewhere…lol

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/tenday/14227?from=36hr_topnav_business

looks like mid-high 30s and low 40s next week

i had a accident with my sled yesterday, was doing like 10mph, my visor on my helmet fogged up and i crashed into a cable for a telephone pole… :lol: i then proceeded to fly over the handle bars crack the windsheild then make a snow angel. it was fun…

id be game to go out on the trails sunday

anyone going to the snow fest thingy in acarde on sunday?

heard about it dont know if i will make it, the i need to finish the racecar.