snowmobiling

does anyone want to go out tomorrow in the springville i guess they have a crap load of snow

http://www2.pcom.net/ecfsc/

wait till the trails open/ if they do.

need to keep warm? i have that gear still…until it goes on ebay this week lol

my buddies shop is on 20a and 77 and he said there are a ton of sleds out already.

mine & letitrips are on the trailer ready to go by 6

Just finished up getting an '05 Fusion seat onto my '99XC700!!! I’m ready to rock…oh wiat, I need registration…or do I;)

Ditto on leaving early in the morning, hopefully be4 people beat the crap out of the trails. I’ll be riding between byrncliff and silver lake

i just got back from springville. good 2 feet and still getting pounded as wee speak. HAVE FUN!

i wish i could go sledding damn it.

so does any one wana head out tomorrow

i was thinking of getting one after that october winter storm but we have had crap all winter

Good times with 99Ls1Vert and LetItip tonight

i dropped earlier in holland and rode to springville. Closer i got the more beat the trails were so we just went back to holland. Trails are no where near beat in holland and tons of snow. Just left there a lil bit ago and it was snowing like a MoFo! Should be excellet riding in the morning. 2 bad i got work all day!

MY BACK IS FUCKING KILLING ME!

what the hell? theres NO snow around me (meaning a lil north of NYC). it was like 70 out a few days ago. i want some snow!

i still see that the trails are closed. ?

trails have been open

I was out last night around Holland/South Wales/Strykersville/N. Java.

Super muddy, but still good fun!.

<-- cancelled my/wifes sled insurance yesterday seasons gonna be too short, and i figure if it snows like crazy i can renew

Trails were pretty decent in the North Java area. The tri county drifthoppers were even out grooming!

This warm-up sux! But looks like another snow storm for monday…

post all snowmobile related stuff here

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22025&highlight=Snowmobile