@#*( so awesome

Lol the truth surfaces at last, its okay man its okay… that’s why you need hugs.

Wongger - The scientific nature of it is not what bothers me, it’s the fact that it is not his own knowledge. As you mentioned, he just googles or reads it on another forum so that people think he’s all knowledgeable. If it were his own knowledge, then he would know how to explain it better. Since it’s not, he can’t even understand it himself, so he just regurgitates in the hopes that people will respect him.

Gee whiz. Cause you know I discovered all zee sciencez and was born possesing all knowledge and ya know we are born with knowledge. Cmon. Stop talking utter bullshit in a loop; everyone gains knowledge by reading, studying, experiencing, etc… The more you do it, the more you might learn and gain.

I never claim to ‘know everything’ but you are bothered of the fact that thankfully I do spend alot of time reading whatever it may be and enjoy discussions, talking and sharing knowledge. I have no benefit in holding it back and I rather open discussions so others jump in to exchange ideas. That’s kind of the whole idea of discussion forums.

Honestly I have yet to hear anything positive out of you except insults. You don’t exactly share knowledge but just pamper up yourself of how you are an engineer supposedly and this and that but are teaching ESL in korea. Give me a break. Not trying to put you down, but you’re just a prick. Getting a piece of paper and spending 4 years potentially in a school doesn’t make you a certified asshole to the rest of the population nor the smartest guy on the planet.

No one knows everything, and some people may know a thing but not another and vice versa that is why it’s healthy to discuss. Likewise even with opinions people may change over time due to new information they may learn and this is clear with everyone. It’s all common sense captain obvious.

Being an asshole to me is all the experiencing and knowledge I have of you so far. Why does it bother you that I may know things or succeed at things? Is it the end of your life knowing that there are people who possess knowledge or succeed in life beyond you? Especially me, because for some psychotic reason it makes you unhappy and bothers you. People made fun of you in engineering school didn’t they and they used to do that to you didn’t they?

People have hobbies, but a hobby where you follow me around and try to spread bullshit about me out of envy or some deranged unknown hatred. Gtfo lol, grow up. “OMG your 240 sucks, you dontz speakz zee languages! You’s a liar, LIAAAR I must prove you a liar!” couple of minutes later “I dont care if you speak other languages or you insult me in other languages I dont understand fuuuck youuuu cry cry cry” I wasn’t exactly insulting you 100% either though just laughing. You’re sounding retarded. All I ever do is defend myself from morons such as yourself.

Deal with your depression in a more healthy way man. I dunno why you’re depressed or unhappy in your life but don’t be a dick to me cuz of it, and obviously I don’t know you beyond my experiences in e-battling back and forth every once in a while that you jump me/stalk me/insult me. Likewise you know nothing about me except what I’ve actually shared with you (to correct your misinformation). For example for a fact now you know I’m white and not whatever other bs you THOUGHT I was.