so bored

at my inlaws listening to the same stories. at least there’s beer here. omg i seriously want to shoot myself. i dont know how long i can take this. at least there’s beer here. :sadwavey: anything interesting going on? hello is anybody out there?

i’ve switched from bud light to yuengling. the leftover turkey @lunch was good… but i think we’re having turkey for dinner too :frowning:

:doh:

i’m like the guy on castaway. i’ve resorted to talking to my dog and chasing bugs with a flyswatter. by my estimates 8 or 9 more beers before these activities become fun. :beer:

take a ride

it’s icy out, we’re about 30-45 mins outside of pennstate, plus i’ve had a few :beer: :frowning: + i couldnt find my way back!! :ugh2:

:beer: :booty:

:rofl: u and eurodad are gonna ride that horse till it dies

:beer: :booty:

don’t mind if i do :beer: every conversation is complaining, whining, or crying. shit, i’m no tough guy but what happened to handling your own shit

did anyone see my balls cum through here?

my motherinlaws attitude now has my wife pissy. i continue to drink, there are no sports on (but i don’t have the remote anyway), i’m stranded over here at the desk on the net. :beer: continues

drunkness is slowly setting in. we’re onto family gossip. :beer::beer: i played some david a.coe songs hoping to upset some ppl, it didnt’ work… :beer: i’m kinda getting a headache, i prob shouldn’t have mixed yL w blite. the lite dark thing always gets me.