So do you hate...

when you lean your eating utensil of choice against the side of your eating vessel of choice and the utensil slides over into the food and gets food on the handle or run on sentences ?

I would only hate that if I didnt have a napkin or I was too lazy to wash the entire utensil and only cleaned the part that should be used for insertion to the mouth canal.

If I was lazy and therefore only cleaned the mouth canal end, I would have to debate with myself how dirty the handle portion is that now has the food on it and if in fact it is worth the risk to lick the handle portion clean.

I am also not a fan of run on sentences.

Yes.

I can’t exactly picture what’s going on here.

But I do hate when food gets on the handle.

Granted most threads on here are worthless, but for some reason this one really bothers me. :bloated:

Somebodies got a case of the munndaze :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile:

[quote=“BikerFry,post:5,topic:32104"”]

Granted most threads on here are worthless, but for some reason this one really bothers me. :bloated:

[/quote]

:loopie:

I do believe it is due to the fact that it is Monday. I was sitting here, eating my lunch, when my fork slid into my noodles.I failed to bring a napkin along with me today so my solution was to continue to eat, with the dirty handle and just wash my hands after. So then with a clean hand and a perturbed attitude I went on to post it. :slight_smile: So why does it have to be so nice out on Monday, can’t we have a monsoon or something ?

Just deepthroat the handle and get on with your noodles.

Heh, yeah this monday blows. It’s hot and sunny outside and I could be tanning my nuts but instead I’m writing the phase 2 project plan for deploying carbon molecular sieve based yada yada yada. Stimulating.

Ugh i went to al e oops a few weeks ago and i decided to be awesome and got the grab and ribs combo. It was fucking awesome but every utensil i used ended up with bbq sauce on it. Even more annoying was the crab got sauce on it too so every time i would pick up a tasty king crab leg (which after watching deadliest catch i have a new found respect for) i would get all sauced up. it was the worst.

no gym for home?

[quote=“evolve,post:12,topic:32104"”]

no gym for home?

[/quote]

classic.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:10,topic:32104"”]

Just deepthroat the handle and get on with your noodles…

[/quote]

:lol: