So how is everyone doing this fine afternoon?

Is it as pretty up there as it is down here? Its like 75 and not a cloud in the sky…

I should probably be out working on the Cavalier, but i dont want to get all greasy before work.

:hs:

Originally posted by Darkstar
Is it as pretty up there as it is down here? Its like 75 and not a cloud in the sky…

I should probably be out working on the Cavalier, but i dont want to get all greasy before work.

:hs:
alrerady are greeasy you fat fuck!!!

trying to start shit again?? :mad:

:smiley:

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
i am happy as can be too darkstar

think happy thoughts

or if all else fails do teh groos frabagh shit

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
alrerady are greeasy you fat fuck!!!

no im not, I just took a shower like an hour ago…

:confused:

:gives: :bluez28:

just started to rain but i dont care im stick inside writing all my final papers :frowning:

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
just started to rain but i dont care im stick inside writing all my final papers :frowning:

ugh, finals suck! Good luck with them though!

fuck you fat ass… what the fuck are you all chipper about find something miserable in your life and dwell on it for a few hours…

then come back to your normal posting mode…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m doing really well. I’m so excited I feel like bangin my head agianst a wall. I cant wait til tomorow. I’ll be leaving for the philippine islands to go on vacation. Hopefully come home with some goodies for my cars.

writing my final thing for college right now. its a unit lesson plans that was 11 days long. i have to type up about 80 pages and i got about 70 of them done. i can see the light at the end of the tunnel right now :smiley:

working on this bullshit exhaust leak. :frowning:

sucks being an inch off the ground.

http://users.sgi.net/~logik/x/Dscn4286.jpg
http://users.sgi.net/~logik/x/Dscn4285.jpg

Originally posted by Logik
working on this bullshit exhaust leak. :frowning:

you think thats an exhaust leak. my y-pipe came unbolted from my header sunday and i drove all day with open Header. thats right Header not HeaderSSSSS

:frowning: but its somewhat better now.

Originally posted by flyinglow57
you think thats an exhaust leak. my y-pipe came unbolted from my header sunday and i drove all day with open Header. thats right Header not HeaderSSSSS

:frowning: but its somewhat better now.
technically my engine doesnt mind zero backpressure. Its the hiss that was annoying me. my girlie would murda me if i didnt fix it. :angel:

THEN it started raining. im still soaked.

working on putting my car together… got everything pretty much done accept for the exhaust shit… not sure what i am going to do… thinking about just taking it somewhere and telling them to make the exhaust thats on it now work. i hate working on the ground… it sucks major ass

Originally posted by whitey
working on putting my car together… got everything pretty much done accept for the exhaust shit… not sure what i am going to do… thinking about just taking it somewhere and telling them to make the exhaust thats on it now work. i hate working on the ground… it sucks major ass
:whitey:

nothing like doing some ehaust work without a lift. its such a bitch laying on the ground.

yeah and i am without a creaper being that once i get on a creaper i can’t get under the car… i am getting good at shimmying around

Originally posted by peterock17
nothing like doing some ehaust work without a lift. its such a bitch laying on the ground.
brian’s good at it :cool: