So how many people DIDN'T take the rest of the week off.....

1/2 of the office is here.

most of our clients aren’t working, so we’re really slow.

but the one’s that decided to do work today are not being very friendly. everyone is a grump today.

Blah, I work, but so does everyone else here too except for some that took vacations. And all our suppliers are working too so i’m as busy as normal.

I’m here, there is about 50% attendance I’d say.

I walk into work and we are doing nothing. Looks like corrupted data got into our system and we cant do anything. To make it even worst, we no longer have a contract with the PC guys who knows our system in and out. So now we are having 2 our guys try and fix it with them having NO understanding of how it works. today is gonna suck. Good thing we have internet and I only work today and tomorrow, off friday.

bored, which is quite unusual

If I could of taken the week of I would have…

Working. Worked on Christmas too.

But I don’t care, my bonus is bigger than yours =)

Off until January 3rd…paid hoilidays are quite nice:wiggle:

i gotta work the whole week :frowning:

right i am SO tired… i wanna go out to eat for lunch, WHOS DOWN

working. sick. want to leave.

working because i wasnt eligiable for vacation havent been here long enough.

But I am out of the house since my sister is having a wedding shower and my mom is in psycho mode

I was supposed to have the whole week off; company shut-down…

but…

@ 3pm on Friday we had a customer call and pitch a fit like a 5 year-old and bitched and whined… as such myself and another Engineer have to go to Johnson City, NY today thru Friday night… fuckers… He left this morning, I’m leaving in a couple hours…

off til the 3rd ftw. 2 paid holiday days + unemployment ftw. :thankyou:

Working, doing nothing as usual

stupid mike

christmas day is my only day off in december.