so i bought a new car

meh, i dont really care. im sure its not the first time that car has been abused, and i sure as hell know it wont be the last. thats what a warranty is for :wink:

spray the shit out of it and pwn heads

The first thing i would do is exhaust, something like cut outs or something else really loud. My Jeep sounded sweet when I had a straight pipe after the cat. Now I have a FM super 40 and its weak sauce.

hahahahahahaha

omg that’s hilarious. :lol:

i dont think ur warranty covers clutches or manual transmission. if its a gm used car warranty i have never seen them do it

I was going to say the exact same thing back on page one but I felt it was too early. :lol:

what did you do, power shift and launch from redline in 5th gear?

no…

and it still has the NEW car warranty. and im leaving it completely stock for a while (at least until summer)

mmm looks like a grand prix…

ok, so now im really confused :gotme:

is it, or is it not, and LS1 powered car

ls1 sir

it is.

You ordered the eliminator

Radio buttons on the wheel > cruise buttons on the wheel

never had a problem with reading mine. Maybe check out lenscrafters :wink:

You do realize this is an austrailian car right?

wait till the battery dies and you find out they glued that remote together at the factory. The screws only remove the key fromt he remote, the remote itself is permanently sealed.

you went from a slow ass truck to a fast car. Your head got bigger. Just learn to duck

wow

wow.

yes

LS1 power

Ok thats kind of ironic… I was just there about a week ago with my gf, she was trying to close the deal on a car and I totally was in your car sitting in the driver seat letting one of the sales guys try to pitch it to me to trade my Subaru in for the GTO… I also sat in the Silver one they have there, but I told him I wasn’t interested.

Sad to say I shouldnt have said that cuz then he wouldn’t let me test drive either knowing I wasn’t gonna trade in and buy. Awesome car though!

that makes no sense

Should have searched around for one of them purple numbers that I see every so often. They’re cute. I think they offered a purple interior to match…

:stuck_out_tongue:

I really like the GTO.

agreed…im actually used to other GMs that still have it on the turn signal stalk, but just layed out a little differntly.

when i have the trip minder set on a different screan, i dont have a problem, but ive never had a car that told me i was going EXACTLY 43 mph in really big number, rather than ‘about halfway between 40 and 45’…i guess it kinda entertains me lol

yeah i can see other subtle things that show it was desinged to be a right hand drive car, such at how the buttons on the radio are layed out, the e-brake, and it would seem as if the window controlls and the cupholders would be reversed for a left hand drive.i find it amusing to discover these little thigns as well

my latest ‘problem’ has been with the key locking and unlocking the car. the first day or so i had the car, it would always beep at me once when i locked it, and once when i unlocked it, and i could hit the unlock button once to unlock just the drivers door, and twice for both doors.

now, sometimes it beeps at me 6 times when i lock it, and 4 when i unlock it and i cant get it unlock the passenger door unless i get in the car and physically reach over and unlock it. im thinking this is just a programing thing, and i plan on taking it to the Pontiac dealer on monday to have it checked out.

and tomorrow i am cleaning out my garage for sure so i can put the car in there…when i went outside at 7:30 this morning to go to work, and i had to scrape snow and ice off the car, i really wasnt feeling it lol. the heater works damn good though :tup:

WHen you first start the car and the computer display is checking systems, press teh mode button on the dash. THis will prompt you to choose all your steeings for the car including lock and unlock beeps. CHeck out the menu and scroll through it.

ok ill have to give that a try first. i got the car thursday morning, drive it all day and then had it detailed while i was working friday, and i noticed it started doing it when they gave the car back. they prob hit a button by accident or something when they were cleaning it.

for the NYSpeed GTO crew, thanks for the continued advice!