So i bought a Wii...name some good games plz...

They already named most of them. The zeldas/marios/metroids, basically the big name nintendo games. If you dont really get into those types of games, and you are mainly into pgr, realistic shooters and such, maybe you got the wrong system? a 360 can offer some good racing games and shooters. The ps3, although it may not have as many great games as the 360 yet, gran turismo 5 will be out EVENTUALLY, hopefully…anyway. I was under the impression, need for speed games, the maddens and a few other cross platform games, dont translate nearly as well on the wii as they do for the 360 or ps3. Just another opinion. Congrats on actually finding one though during the holiday season.

I own a wii with only 2 games (other than wii sports). Zelda a metriod 3, which are both good games. The only games ill be buying in the near future are galaxies and brawl. If I want my realistic fix, I play pc games. I own madden, crysis, oblivion, and carbon. If I owned just a wii, I would not be completely satisfied with the game selection.