So I go to check my email today and this is what I found....

An email from my mom…harmless right?

Subject: You little piece of crap

Body:
Your sister forwarded me your conversation. YOU LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP! YOU QUESTION YOUR GRANDFATHER’S DEVOTION TO YOU??? Are you friggin brain dead you stupid jerk??? He was like any other grandparent??? IDIOT. FREAK. STUPID JERK. YOU NEED TO THINK BACK TO WHEN HE WAS ALIVE. TO EVERYTHING HE SAID TO YOUR SORRY ASS. I’m actually embarrassed to admit that I gave birth to a kid that didn’t know HOW LUCKY HE WAS TO KNOW JOE *’*****, who referred to him as any other grandparent. YOU STUPID, SPOILED IDIOT.

A Little backround:
My grandpa died back on 2-12-98, I was in 6th grade. Since then, my Mom has put him on a freakin pedastal thinking that he is absolutely perfect and better then god, ect,ect…I was having a heated convo with my sister about why her 12th b-day wasnt that special (which was in july) and that just because it may be her birthday, she doesnt have the right to be a bitch and think that everything should be about her. Its just another day of the calander year. If it was her 16th, 18th, 19th, 21st I could understand a LITTLE. But ya, just thought this was funny

…tell your sister :bday:

LOL.

That is FUCKED.

You should give her a spoon…

edit- The LOL was directed at Minglor… Partially at how psycho your madre is though.

Damn…

:lol: sorry

Why would you post that shit on here?

Why not? Its not like I really care. I dont have the relationship with my family that some of you have. I dont ever talk to my parents. They think Im some kind of screw-up becasue Ive made something of myself.

Why shouldnt I post this up here?

idk, I have a pretty tight family, so to me its pretty fucked up.

it entertained me.

Bad family situations suck. But yeah I did find that mildly amusing due to the abundance of weak insults.

Yeah, dude… You sould write her one back that just insults the shit out of her, but in one of those ways where it just dumbfounds them.

what is wrong with all this…

mother insulting her own child… -_-

Nah, reply with just.

Piss her off even more, besides getting in a pissing war with your own family using the same 12-year old tactics never works.

^ LoL…i second that idea…

Also, just want to say for someone with a sweet name like “Nachowang” you really should post more. That’s right I see you lurking down there with your sweet 0 posts. :slight_smile:

Heh, I guess after further thinking… it is a family member.

And the 'I love you too" line would absolutely infuriate her. But it may also lead to more of a pissing match.

Is your mom by any chance, and alcoholic?

Ya I think Ill go with the “I love you too”. She has honestly never actually said those 3 words to me. Well see what happens…Ill keep you posted

edit: no she isnt really an alcoholic. Shes just a fuckin nut. Like seriously, shes a nut

How old are you?

whoa.

even better, send her an iCard, something sooo sickeningly sweet it hurts :wink: