So i got called to this pool the other day..

OMG the most fucked up thing i may have ever dealt with. They called and said it was an emergency, as he was in the middle of having a big ass pool party. So i get to the pool, and I’m met at the door by this guy who says that the motor on the pool had burned up. So I go to open the strainer basket, and the thing is completely filled up with used condoms with large, brown streaks all over them. UGH! what the mother fuck? So I tell the guy that there’s no way that I’m cleaning them out. So he chuckes to himself and grabs a big handful of them. I’m pretty sure he was drunk, or at least I hope he was, cause he takes the handful of them and starts chewing on them. He goes on and on about how he likes my truck, and how he used to be in to cars and whatnot, think he said something about a Grand Prix… anywho I’m just trying to get the fuck out of this situation and he says to me “i need you to check out this liner, i think it may need to be replaced”. This is a pretty good money job for me, so I agree. I go out and this “pool party” is a bunch of dudes making out/gang fucking each other in the shallow end of this pool. Now, I do not judge, and I’ve been in some fucked up situations before, but never before have I felt my cornhole to be in serious jeopardy. They beg me to get in the pool with them, but I decline, respectfully of course (:ugh: ). Thank god my phone rang, and I made like I had to go. They said fine, but they asked me to take a picture for them first. The ringleader of the group screamed out “OK EVERYBODY. PRETEND LIKE YOURE SUCKING A DICK! ONE, TWO, THREE WEEEEE LOVE COCK!” :ugh2: :ugh2: :ugh2:

The guy gave me his e-mail addy and said that I have to send the pic to him. Do you think I should? I think it might be a sneaky way to try and get my e-mail address.

http://www.wtfhost.com//files/271/l_76f5961be31bd0a8f38f36e1e09e1fbb.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

well played!

:rofl:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

I had a feeling this was going to be good. Read the story all the way through first before scrolling down and damn it was worth it LOL!!!

I had no doubt in my mind that would be worth the read…:rofl:

Don’t lie, you jumped in!

:rofl: :rofl:

Im in class, I just showed this to my teacher hes in his 60’s he rofled

hahahahaha

i think you had a thing with one of them a while back and he wanted a favor now and ask you fix his pool for free.

excellent thread

haha, i ruined it by scrolling down first because i saw the top of the picture

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i guess it would help if i actually knew these people :rolleyes:

funny as hell none-the-less :smiley:

I actually thought he was serious for a minute…I should have known better! Such a vivid imagination!

OMG! Im sitting in cube and about fell off my chair! lol

I was reading it like are you for real! and I should have known better…but that was truely the best thing I have ever read on this thread!

in for Sleeper to see this thread. :kekegay:

bump