So i guess im back now. :)

:tup: :tup:

There was a loose plan in place. I think if there was a bike dyno day in the early summer it’ll happen.

Wheel the guy that “fixed” my frame didn’t really “fix” it. He fixed the rear, but never checked the steering neck. The bike shakes horrible due to missalinemt of tires.

Welcome back bud :tup:

:tup::tup::tup::tup:

Solitude, pm me and we will discuss again. But the last price I quoted you was a realy good one bro.

Kuntryquest, I can look at it and you can explain to me better whats going on with more detail. Pm me

And yes, im going to put a fixture on my dyno so I can do bikes, I also have plans of making a turbo kit for a zx-6r ninja. Should be fun.

Dftsilvia, pm with details of the car with the powerfc. :slight_smile:

And thank you everyone else for the kind words. Been the hardest few months of my life. Glad to be getting back on track.:slight_smile:

Wait this means we can turbo my camaro now w00t

There is nothing wrong with man love.

Congrads.

Good to hear your back :tup:

Don’t tell Willybeen that. lol

Yay… my exhaust won’t be pointed into my bumper anymore!

Welcome back John, glad to hear you are feeling better.

Glad to see everything is sorted out, if you could pm me when you get a chance I still need you to take a look at my tune. It ran pretty good but I never got the chance to bring it back. I completely understand the delay (family comes first), but in the spring I’ll need the tune cleaned up a little.

No prob man, pm me and refresh my memory what we had worked out and lets get it done sooner then later. :slight_smile: everyone else should have been replied to. Thanks again guys.

Looking forward to setting up a tune in March for my turbo d and a little exhaust work

This is good to hear i thought we might be losing you,See ya around at the shop.,…,.,.by the way i may be buying a new lift we can put the old one in the corner for long term / fab work.

:tup:

Ill be in contact with you in July after I get home from basic/ait.

Wooo bout time! Im deff stopping up for this I wanna see more jam then mine !

i will be in contact with u about a tune come spring. do u do e85 tunes? still not sure if i want to go e85 just want to see if thats an option.

Idk Dave it ill make more jam then you,but my setup will look pretty doin what it can Haha