So i guess im back now. :)

I will be in contact with you come spring time :tup:

yes, e85 is no problem. ive done a few. :slight_smile: thank you for the kind words everyone else. have a nice day.

ooo. in for this turbo ZX6r thing lol :slight_smile:

welcome back :tup:

I need to rent your dyno to do some tuning on my Z, can you PM me hourly rates?

hang in there buddy. everything will work itself out.

Dude, wtf.

1. What a waste
  2. Just buy a 1000
  3. what a waste
  4. So stupid
  5. What a waste

Why dont you just go join driftg35, i hear his came out great, reliable, light weight, and after he cranks boost he can almost break into the 10s

KIDDDDDDING… Post pics and plans I’d love to see em.

Bump for what we call “Spring” time, bring on the business.

:tup:

John, ill be getting in touch soon. The car needs some upgrades and needed maintenance. Atleast no more work on the civic.

I actually will be calling you soon as well. You will be excited about it. Promise. :slight_smile:

Ouuuuuuuuuu, I like the sound of that. Just make sure whatever motor goes in it has an easy accessible oil filling cap…

…and SOLID crimped teriminals on the main power and ground wires.

Im always game. hit me up for whatever guys. thankyou

Thanks to John for welding some stuff up for me last night :tup:

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

John, thanks for doing the work Saturday. :tup:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc111/BMWFTW1/948acc93-0d18-42d0-b4fa-e468fd2bef0d_zps143e5339.jpg

No problem guys. get at me if you need anything else done. Thankyou.

Hi JD, was wondering if we could do a clutch on my car? I can help but only if we do it on Sunday around 4am and if we can go to your daughters dance class again, let me know thanks!

Once again John saves the day. Always does the best quality work… Hopefully see you in another month or so to clear up the oil leak :slight_smile:

thank you very much. :slight_smile:

Again this guy does great work and saved me tons of cash. Need to get a dyno run in now to see if it was all worth it.