so i guess my car is slow

I forgot you are such a god like being to every one around. You shit talked brett about his set up on his vw which if I can recall ran better then any of your “built” vw’s. You run your mouth about people who you have never met. Howard built 2 sucessful businesses and you claim to have one as well but I have yet to see any accomplishments leave your place. Im glad you have 5 cars in which 2 of them run. If you are afraid of confrontation dont run your mouth about some one you have never met. Im also glad you have some cushy state job that allows you to waste tax dollars by posting on an internet car forum I bet you worked hard to get there. Until you can man up and accept the consequances for bad mouthing a person you have never met then you are just a little cry baby typing on a key board. I have no problem saying the same thing to your face either and no I do not go around starting fights but you cry like a bitch every single day and try and talk down to people like you are king shit. When you finally complete a project that runs like you claim it will I will believe you know your ass from your elbow.

^ didnt think sean could type that much

TL;DR

everyone on this forum is a bitch

now stop bitching

we are all bitches.

if anyone is a midget, its richie.

if anyone is a brute, its pete.

if anyone is paul walker, its ryan.

if anyone is a mountain man, its jeff.

if anyone cant spell, its John.

if anyone looks like a child kidnapper, its nick.

bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

youtu.be/G4SODPwRUZQ

k fixed

PSI shut the fuck up before I bitch slap you. K, thanks Bye.

P.S. I’m in love with John Sbardy.

Don’t say that shit, Myers is pissed enough – you can’t steal his man crush.

What fucking rock did Chris come out from under

your Mom’s vagina.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

yea buddy

soooo how about some runs this weekend??

I hope I don’t have the runs this weekend, I wanted to go to LG.

Ill put a porta-john in the back of pjb’s truck for ya just in case

when

sometime late tomorrow nighttttt. Keep in touch with john. Were heading up together…

Did you get that other wheel yet, Greg lol.

where u goin?

nope…its only 100 bucks to get a new one

i may buy a new one and sell it as a whole…or i may keep them and sell just the ones one car and my hole shots…i found a set of welds i want bad…so i m gonna buy em

gonna be parking at the bowling alley. We should be there around 8-8:30.